wedding dress

[CITE]

"I always wanted to scream to the world how much i love her, pull her into my grasp, trap her in my arms even if i know she would never be mine"

[ WEDDING DRESS]

he who was voiceless

Serene and joyful scenery flashed in his physique as his eyes trailed on the two couples standing at the middle of the church

Serene and joyful scenery flashed in his physique as his eyes trailed on the two couples standing at the middle of the church. The said couple was just right in front of his suited body.

The boy was standing in front of the girl he likes and forced a smile to paint his broken heart.

After all, he was the best man of the groom and not to mention that he was also the girl's best, best friend.

"Congratulations to the newlyweds!"

The speaker beamed and the crowd cheered, he forced an even brighter fake smile that would never fail to make everyone fooled. Oh how he died seeing her in the arms of another man.

Inside, mixtures of different kind of feelings erupted in his system as his eyes was fixated on the two people in front of his body—regret, sadness and guilt, name all those feelings you feel when you just want to cry, he's got it all.

The handsome young boy who had doe like eyes, bunny head and a warm smile tried his best to stop the tears from falling in the corner of his eyes. He wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible as this was suffocating him already.

He was feeling suffocated with the feeling he knew that he should learn to control—love.

"jeongguk!"

The boy's head snapped on the voice that spoke his name and upon seeing the person he didn't know what to feel anymore—oh how it felt perfect in his ears to hear her, how it never failed to make him feel the butterflies erupt in his stomach, how it is enough to make the whole zoo roar in his system.

"liliane, congratulations" he dragged the words he'd practiced to say over and over again for almost hundreds of times already. It made him feel relieved that he was able to speak of the spiteful words with a tone of joy, when deep inside he had always wanted to just cry and engulf the beautiful girl and have her all for himself.

The girl in return warmly smiled as she engulfed the man in a hug—it was enough to melt him away, it was enough to make him feel so vulnerable. The woman was so pretty and wearing the white dress he's been dying to see her wear didn't help at all. Every night, he wished that it was him that she would tie the vow of eternal promise but right now, it was just too, too late.

"Thank you so much . . . kookie" the girl stuttered in between their contact as she was already tearing up, hearing her weak voice only deepened his urge to just steal her away slowly ate him up. "i'll miss you" she continued, tightening the embrace.

He sighed, savoring the feeling of her warmth against his skin for the very last time.

"i, too. i will miss you so much, bub" and you don't know how he'd been dying to scream how much he loves you and it was the truth, he will miss her smile, her beautiful self—inside and out, her kindness, just everything. He will miss everything about the beautiful girl he held.

The man, even for just the last time, closed his eyes and wished that somehow this was all nothing but just a horrible dream and when the moment comes that he opens his eyes the only person he would see is her—lying with him on the bed they shared.

As much as it tore him apart this was reality and it sure did slap him hard as right now, when he opened his eyes the same scene of the wedding came flashing before him. He had enough, he had enough of all the pain he had been feeling and after this he will fly away to Canada to find himself and somehow, move on.