Missing my best friend April - James Anthony

James  Anthony's  pov: Hey  It's  James Anthony and  I liked my best friend's sister, who is Mason Levi's little sister April Levi.

Damn I missed seeing her so much, I need to talk to her so fucking badly.

 So I logged onto Facebook and I started to talk to April Levi online.

 * The Facebook Message to April Levi* 

Hey April I miss seeing you – James Anthony

Heyy James Anthony, and same I miss seeing you too – April

Where are you staying I need, to talk to you – James Anthony

At a friend's place why do you ask James Anthony – April

I just wanted to know that's all – James Anthony

James Anthony meet at the park, we need catch up – April

Ok see you then – James Anthony

So I locked my phone and made my way to the park, in my car but I didn't know what April wanted to do at the park.

 Fuck I missed her so much .

   Later I got to the park and April was so fucking hot in her blue and pink dress fuck.

'' JAMES ANTHONY YELLED April . '' Heyy April I said. '' I missed you so much, James Anthony said April . '' I missed you too, April I said. '' We should have some fun, said April . '' Yeah we should, I said. '' Like what asked April. '' I don't know I said. '' Want to go and watch a movie, asked April . '' Sure but can I ask you something, I said. '' Sure James Anthony, said April. '' Will you be my girlfriend, I asked. '' Yes I love too, I thought you would never ask James Anthony said April. '' I know babe, I said. '' I love you James Anthony, said April . '' I love you too, I said.

 I didn't know that April was going to say yes when I asked her out fuck, but now she is my girlfriend not my best friend any more fuck.