Meet Kat Stromberg April's Best friend

Kat's Pov: I know that April Levi has moved on with her, life but I really hope that James Anthony guy, treats her fucking right. By the way I'm Kat Stromberg, Keaton's little sister. I know that I might see April my best friend, around but not as much I use too fuck.  So I decided to log onto Facebook, on my phone but I didn't know that James Anthony added me on Facebook fuck. So I added him back on Facebook real fast, but I knew that something is wrong because I haven't seen April on Facebook any more. I thought to myself, are we even friends still or not any more fuck.  Later I had a phone call from a unknown number, fuck I didn't know who it was at all. 

 * The Unknown number *

'' Hello Is this Kat Stromberg, asked Mason on the phone. '' Yeah It's Kat I said back, on the phone. '' It's April she is in hospital, said Mason on the phone. '' What happened to her, I asked on the phone. '' She is in hospital, because she is really sick, said Mason on the phone. '' Crap I'm on my way to see, her I said on the phone. '' Ok please hurry Kat, said Mason on the phone. Later I ended the phone call to Mason Levi, fuck I didn't know that my best friend was in hospital fuck. So I drive to the hospital real fucking fast, and Mason was outside of the waiting room with his mates. '' Kat your here, said Mason. '' Of course I'm she is my best friend, who is like a sister to me I said.  '' We know she is said Mason. '' Where's James Anthony, I asked. '' He is in the room with her, said Noah. '' Oh okay, I said. Later April and James Anthony comes out of the room, and I didn't know that she was pregnant at all fuck. '' Heyy Kat, said April. '' Hey April, I said. '' Why are you here, asked April. '' Mason Called me, so I came here, I said. '' Oh said April . '' Are we still friends, I asked. '' Yeah we are still friends, said April. '' Kool I said. Later I left the hospital, and I went back to Mason's place to hang out with April and James Anthony, and Luke, Noah, Mason.