The Message and notification from James Anthony- April

* The Message from James Anthony

Hey babe I love you- James Anthony

Notification from James Anthony was, a relationship request.

So I accept the Relationship request from James Anthony, that fast. '' Princess come and seat next to me, said James Anthony.  '' Princess come and seat next to me, said James Anthony. So I went to seat next to James Anthony, but I just loved his smile and everything about him .  '' James Anthony, I said. '' Yeah babe said James Anthony. '' I love you, I said. '' I love you too princess, said James Anthony. '' What's going on here huh, asked Noah. '' Nothing why said James Anthony. '' Just checking, said Noah. '' Hey James Anthony, are you dating my little sister, now asked Mason. '' Yeah why asked James Anthony. '' I was just wondering that's all, said Mason. '' Ok said James Anthony. '' Guys I'm tired I said. '' You can crash in the spare, room little sis, said Mason . " Thanks Bro, I said. So I went to the spare room to get some rest, when I had a phone call from my best friend. Fuck I didn't know that she was going to call me crap.

* The phone call with Kat Stromberg*

'' Heyy Bestie, so your dating that James Anthony guy huh asked Kat on the phone. '' Yeah I said on the back to her. '' Awe how cute, said Kat on the phone. '' Kat your the coolness, friend ever I said, to her on the phone. '' Awe thanks April your, the coolness friend ever as well said Kat on the phone. '' I will talk to you later, yeah I said on the phone. '' Yeah bye Bestie, said Kat. '' Bye Bestie, I said on the phone. Later I ended the phone call to Kat and I was about to go to sleep when James Anthony, come in the bedroom and shuts the door behind him . '' Babe can we have sex, asked James Anthony. '' Sure babe I said. '' Let's do later on babe, said James Anthony. '' Ok babe love you, I said. '' I love you too, said James Anthony. '' Babe I want you to kiss, me now please baby I said. '' Of course babe, said James Anthony. So James Anthony and I were kissing for a long, time damn I just love him so much. But we but broke the kiss, for some air. '' You're a great kisser, babe said James Anthony. '' So are you babe, I said. '' Thanks babe, said James Anthony. '' Let's sleep together babe, I said. '' Okay baby girl, said James Anthony. So James Anthony and I started to sleep next together, in bed but I didn't know that he was going have sex me right away fuck.