Moving out of my best friend's place - April Levi

April's pov:  Later I left the park to go home to pack my stuff to live with my brother again . So I need to move back to my brother's house  since I miss him like  crazy. I know that my best friend Kat had been there for me when Mason was away on tour and everything, but right now I need my brother back in my fucking life.  Hey I'm April Levi and I'm Mason Levi's little sister but I haven't seen my brother in ages. I know that I have been stay with my best friend Kat Stromberg, but I'm missing my best brother in the world, and my other friends Luke, Noah. But now that I'm dating James Anthony my life had changed.   '' Hey Kat I'm going back to Mason's place I said. '' Oh okay bestie, said Kat. '' We will keep in touch yeah, I asked. '' Yeah we will always keep, in touch Bestie, said Kat. So I packed all of my stuff and I didn't tell James Anthony anything at all, that I was moving back to Mason's place at all.   Later I had put all of my stuff in my car, but I quickly texted Mason that I'm coming back home.

 * Text to Mason *

* Text to Mason

A: Hey Bro, I missed you so I'm coming back home xxx - April

M: Heyy Yay I can't wait to see you, again lil sis xxx - Mason

A: I can't wait either bro – April

Later I drove to Mason's place fuck I missed his house so much. But I didn't know that James Anthony and Luke Oxendale, or Noah Oxendale was their fuck.  So I stopped my car and I put it in park, and I got out of my car. I was about to get out my stuff when, Mason and James Anthony came out with Luke and Noah fuck . '' April your here, said Mason . '' That's because I missed you guys, I said. '' You need help to bring in your stuff, asked Luke Oxendale. '' Yes please I said. So Luke and Noah, Mason and James Anthony helped me to bring in the things that I had in my car fuck .   Later I locked my car, and I went inside and when I did I logged onto Facebook when I saw a message, and notification, from James Anthony fuck.