Ch.4 I'm good Thanks

Jamie's POV

I woke up to get ready for school as normal and Tyler was already at my house waiting. I smiled and said What are you doing here. He smiled and said he was told to watch over me. I asked by who and he gave me a look of defeat. I said okay but I don't need watched. So thanks but I'm good on that.

I had asked him many times before we all left for school who and he would give no response. Megan and me started talking and she said Leo wasn't his self today. I said oh and walked off. I don't really know Leo as well as my friends do so I had no clue. I walked up behind him where he was kinda ahead of us.

I smiled and hugged him from behind. He looked back and said Hey Jamie what's up. I sighed and said What's wrong you never walk ahead of us. He didn't say anything but kept walking. I hurried and headed to Megan and said he didn't answer my question. I sighed and walked off I asked Tyler once again and he said no one.

I walked off to Leo and jumped on his back and said Cheer up please. I kinda like Leo I don't know why seeing I love Luke. He's cute and Every time I see Leo he made me smile. I walked beside him and asked what his problem was. He stopped and let everyone get in front of us. Then he said Leak of food and all. Megan and Them kept walking and he kept avoiding them. He said I really need you to stop asking so much questions. 

Leo looked around and sighed he seems upset and i have no clue on why. I just waked ahead o him to catch up with the others. I talked to Luke more which is normal for me. Damon seems uneasy about some of my friends........