#26 Shopping ^^Bella^^

Jamie's POV

Leo has been to busy to explain why We are here and crap. We eat and Sleep together but He has responsibilities Here at the moment. His Mom Victoria Is so sweet she is taking me shopping for clothes and PJ's for their at the Castle. I honestly know she is in a good spot Right now. Being married to Leo's Step Dad seems Great. But why Isn't He king and She is Queen. That puts me in a daze. Leo said Things happens for a reason.

I watched as My Brat ass Sister we picked up Walked around looking at Candy and Drinks. I got her Some Marshmallows and Strawberry Milk. I rushed to Hightops got them and a hoodie. Light and Dark Ripped Jeans. I got about 10 pairs. I then got a mixture of nice Crop tops and Shirts. Plain White ones even looked nice. Got Black and White Addias Shoes.

I then walked to The beanie and Bracelet Area Getting A Chill out Beanie and A whatever one. I then also Got myself a Bracelet That said Confidence and one that said Be brave and Strong on it. I grabbed matching phone cases. I soon Got some Make up and Makeup wipes. I grabbed a good looking Long Stirped Purse. I grabbed a watch and A new Hate. Making sure to but Leo Something in return for crap.

I Smiled to her and said Ready to go. I grabbed Bella In my hands and walked out. Someone said "aren't you to young to be a mom". I said Aren't you to old to he judging me. He rolled his eyes and walked on by. I laughed and Placed Bella in her carseat. She was eating away at her food. I smiled and We headed home to The Castle.

Bella has her own room here now. She comes so Often anymore. It keeps ny mind of the bad and I foucos On good so I won't complain. She is adroable and I love her so so much.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this Chapter. Ilysm Guys. Let me know what you think.

Love Jamie💙