5/19/16

I'm sorry, diary. I couldn't write yesterday because Apricot and I had to get a check-up. The human who gave us the check-up was nice, and she gave us lots of treats. That was bad though, because Apricot threw up.

Humans were here all day looking at cats to adopt. A little girl wanted Apricot, but one of the humans who took care of us told her that I would be sad if Apricot left without me. There was an older human girl here too. She wore a lot of black clothes, and had a big book with her. She got me and Apricot out, and we sat with her for the whole day! She was really nice, even though she seemed sad. I hope she comes back so I can make her feel better.

More of the black bugs showed up today. They tried to take our food again, but we squished them all. We didn't eat any of them because they made Apricot sneeze so much. Apricot wants the sad human girl to come back again too.

A new cat got brought in today. His name is Cinnamon. He has light brown fur and yellow eyes. His tail is only half there. It's sad. He got put in the room next to me and Apricot. Another cat named Ember lives there too. I hope they get along. I tried to say hello to him, but he just hissed at me. I don't think he's very friendly.

Shadow, the black cat who lives in the room next to me and Apricot, was crying. I asked him what was wrong, and he said that someone stole his blanket. I said I would give him mine tomorrow, because he doesn't have another cat in his room and I can just cuddle with Apricot if I get cold. Shadow said I don't have to, but I don't want him to not have  a blanket.

Heather 🐾