Not So Happy Anniversary - Part 2

*Thanks for Voting! I'll be writing more imagines soon!*

*Niall POV*

I'm such a fucking idiot.

I promised her I would never get this drunk again around her, and now I've broken that promise.

She's mad at something else too I know it...

Suddenly my phone buzzed in my pocket and I reached for it quickly. Maybe it was (Y/N)!

I unlocked the phone and my heart sank. It was my mother. Only as I read the text my heart sunk even more. I wanted to scream but I didn't.

Mum- How did yours and (Y/N)'s anniversary go?xx

I forgot our fucking anniversary. What good boyfriend does that?!

I dragged myself over to the couch, staring up at the TV, completely unaware of what was being shown on the screen.

The beer bottle that I just opened was on the table next to me. I picked it up...

This is my fucking fault.

Suddenly I let out a cry of anger before throwing the bottle as hard as I could. It hit the wall next to the tv, it shattered sending  glass and  beer everywhere.

I buried my face in my hands, and suddenly the tears came, pouring down my cheeks.

I won't cope without her... She's never gunna give me another chance...

***

An hour passed, and I still hadn't moved from the sofa. I was still crying too. I don't know if I'll be stopping anytime soon...

I could still head the tv. MtvNews was on.

My head snapped up at the screen when I heard a name I recognized.

"Niall Horan's girlfriend (Y/N) has just been in a severe car crash, her injuries are unknown but she has been taken into hospital..."

The news reporter rambled on but I wasn't really listening anymore.

"No." I murmured shaking my head.

Please no. Don't be dead...

The tv kept babbling on about the crash but I couldn't take anything in.

"NO!"

Panic surged through body as I jumped off the sofa and ran out the house.

I cursed remembering where my car was... I left it at the club and got a taxi home, Liam arranged it because he knew I was drunk...

I began running down the road, the hospital was a good way away from here but I needed to get there.

I hadn't gone far when a taxi drove up beside me.

"H-hey!" I called trying to flag it down. It came to a stop and I got in.

"Hospital. Now please!" I demanded and the driver didn't argue.

***

I reached the hospital, and quickly ran up to the main desk.

"Where's the girl you just brought in?!" I demanded.

"Sir I'm afraid you can't see her right now." The woman replied calmly. She must be used to this.

It only made me angrier.

I bit my tongue, trying to hold back something inappropriate that would have gotten me kicked out of the hospital.

I turned around and sat on one of the waiting chairs.

I was starting to feel sick with worry.

I hope she's okay..

In the next couple of seconds the tears started again.

If she's dead, it's all my fault. If I didn't come home late drunk and forgot our anniversary, she would never have had to leave the house.

If she's gone, I'll never forgive myself.

A doctor walked past me and went up to the woman behind the desk.

"Where's the girl they just brought in?" The man asked her.

"Aisle three, room 5." She said quietly, but I still heard.

I shot up to my feet and ran before anyone could stop me.

I could see aisle three up ahead, but there were doctors there.

I didn't know if that doctor ment (Y/N) was up here, but that's not stopping me.

Shit.

"Excuse me sir, you can't come back this way." A man in hospital uniform said to me.

"I just need to see her!"

"Sorry sir we can't do that yet, but feel free to take a seat-"

I tried shoving past they guy but he was stronger than he looked.

"Sir, can I ask your relation to this girl?" The doctor asked, who was surprisingly keeping his calm.

"She's my-"

I almost said girlfriend...

Then the tears started again and I looked down at the floor before looking up at the doctor.

He looked at me as if he understood how I felt. But he probably didn't.

"You can wait outside her room. You can't see her until she's been cleaned up adleast."

What did he just say?!

"C-cleaned up?!" I choked out.

"I'm afraid she's lost alot of blood. We still don't know the full diagnosis yet" The doctor said calmly.

I let out a shaky breath. I can see her soon. Even if she hates me, I'm not leaving this building until I know she's safe.

*7 VOTES FOR PART THREE PLEASE! IT'S GUNNA BE PRETTY SAD.