Im Sorry - Part 1

*If you don't like any kind of smut, do not read this. This is more of an imagine than a fanfiction, but I will explain why at the end*

*(Y/N) POV*

Today had been a really stressful day at work and I almost lost my job, so I was not in the best of moods to start with.

On my drive home I stopped at the local store to buy a drink but as I walked in a magazine caught my eye, with the headline in huge bold font "Niall Horan spotted sevral times with new mystery woman! What about (Y/N)?"

I felt my insides turn and I had to bite my lip to hold back the tears. Quickly I bought a bottle of water and the magazine to see what my boyfriend Niall had to say about this.

***

I pulled up into my home that I shared with Niall, no longer sad, more angry than anything.

These photos in the article of Niall and an attractive burnette didnt look like photoshop at all to me, and there were adleast 5 photos to boost the fact too.

As I entered the house I walked straight up to Niall who was sitting on the sofa casually watching tv, wearing black skinny jeans and the grey sweater I bought him for his 20th birthday, and his blond hair flat across his forehead.

"What's this all about?" I demanded handing him the paper. I was so angry by now. He just stared blankly at the article as if he didnt know what the hell it was...And then his face grew more cold and his eyes filled with anger.

"And you believe this bullshit?!" He replied getting up and walking off into the kitchen not even looking at me before running a hand through his dirty blond hair.

So he's not even going to talk about this?!

"Niall! Can we discuss this adleast?!" I shouted after him.

"No, I'm not fucking talking about this fake shit! Or do you believe the fucking media over your boyfriend? You dont trust me, is that it?!" He yelled at me giving me endless questions and not giving me a chance to answer with his voice raising by the second before taking a seat in the kitchen.

The last thing I wanted was for our relationship to fall apart.

"Niall okay, calm down I just wanted to talk-"

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down!" He screamed before slamming his hand on the table loudly which made me jump out of my skin.

"If you dont believe me fine, believe what you fucking want!" He added before staring down at the table. I could see the anger in his eyes and it was too much.

I couldnt hold hold back the tears anymore. I can't cope with all these rumors coming up lately. We couldn't work out anymore.

"Niall, I cant deal with this anymore. Im going over a friends house for a while until these rumors die down. Im moving out." I replied flatly trying not cry as I walked out the room and into mine and Nialls bedroom.

As I said those last words I felt my heart shatter inside. Our relationship had been on edge lately, and we both knew it.

It's not that I don't trust him, I trust him with my life, but if he wasnt even going to fight against rumors then how do I know if its true or not?

I reached under my bed to grab my suitcase when all of a sudden I felt a huge pair of hands grab me by the waist and the next thing I knew Niall had me pinned to the bedroom wall, with my back to him, sandwiching me between him and the wall.

I tried moving backwards to get him off me but he only gripped me tighter and I could feel his biceps against my arms.

I could feel his heavy hot breath against my neck, sending shivers all down my spine.

"You feel this!?" He growled in his thick Irish accent before pressing his hips against me so I could feel a clear, huge bulge pressing into my thigh.

I bit my lip in surprise, trying to hold back a gasp.

"Your the only one that can fucking do this. Your the only one I want. Nobody else. I wouldnt even think of cheating to start. I want you and only you but thats just an understatment, I fucking need you! I cant live without you..." He added burring his face further into your neck, brushing his nose over it. I felt him move his mouth right by my ear before whispering through gritted teeth.

"If you still don't believe me, then I'll show you."

I felt my breath hitch in the back of my throat and before I could tolarate what was going on, Niall lifted me up bridal style and carried me towards the king size bed we both shared.

He threw me onto it before climbing on top of me before he leaned in, claiming my lips with his own and kissing me roughly, and I kissed him back sending butterflies to my stomach.

There was no way I could leave Niall... I needed him as much as he needed me. Maybe more. He could have anyone he wanted...

I ran my hand up his t shirt feeling every aspect of his muscles that tensed beneath my touch and he licked my lower lip begging for entrance which I gladly gave him.

We explored eachothers mouths and I heard him let out a small throaty moan as I tugged gently onto his bottom lip with your teeth.

By now his bulge was even bigger through his jeans, and I could see he wasnt too comfortable.

I broke away from the kiss to catch my breath as I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it somwhere across the room.

His chest was very toned out, and I

could see some chest hair sprouting at the top.

He buried his face in my neck and began to kiss it softly at first, then adding more pressure.

I started to breath heavily as his lips edged their way to my sweet spot.

Once he found it I couldn't hold back a small moan and I felt him smirk against my neck, knowing he made me feel this way.

I felt his teeth graze against my neck and he started to suck on my skin and I wondered if he would leave a mark.

"I crave you." He murmured against my skin, sending vibrations through my body making me gasp.

*NIALL POV*

I fucked up things earlier. I was just mad that she was questioing me over a newspaper rumor.

Well I was about to make it up to her. I would never dream of cheating on her. I dug my teeth slightly deeper into her neck, earning a moan from her.

I really hoped I left a mark on her neck, I wanted everyone to know she belonged to me, and that she was mine.

*Please give me opinions on this! I'll update after 5 votes*