Normal day

I hop out of bed at 7 and put my uniform on. It consists of a blue shirt and some black shorts. If you are wondering its my football uniorm. Im training for the international team. I so far have made it into the top 5 so today I see if i get in or not. I tie my hair in a pony tail and grab my football boots. I grab a bottle of water and an apple and see Zoe. 

"Hey Zo." I say

"Hello frey." She says and hugs me. I pick her up  and cuddle her.

"I have to go sugarplum, I will see you later." I say

"Ok Freya." She says and I kiss her soft cheeks.

I love her little cheeks.

"I will be at your ballet class at 6, Ok" I say

"Yayyyy." She calls and rushes upstairs and I see her nanny come in.

I grab my bag and head out.

After practise

I sit patiently while the coach decides.

"Ok girls as you know we can oly pick 3." Coach starts.

"So we have picked Emma daily, Sarah Johnson and Freya Brooks." She says.

I jump up and down.

"here are your new uniforms, and practises on Thursday and Monday." She says

"Ok then you all can go." She says.

I look at my watch 5:12. I drive home and change into some black skinny jeans and a white cardigan and change into some black Converse. I brush my hair and leave it down. I check my watch 5:34 perfect timng. I race to the shop and buy her some roses and a box of her favourite chocolates and a new barbie movie she has been dying to see. I buy it all and race to her concert. I get there and they start. I watch her twirl and dance across the stage. You are all probably wondering where our parents are. They are too busy to come, they mostly travel the world and we take care of ourselves. She finishes and bows. I see the little girls race off stage and run to there parents. I see Zoe look around for me and I sneak up the back. I see her face drop in dissapointment as she can't find me. I grab he waist and spin her around.

"Freya." she calls.

"Yeah honey." I say and give her kisses on her cheeks.

"You were wonderful so my baby I got you some things." I say

"Ohh what is it.' She calls.

I grab the things and she sqeals.

"Yayyyyy thank you freyboo." She says and kisses my cheek.

I smile "Anything for a princess." I say and see the wholde room watching us.

I smile."Sorry if we were disturbing you." I say

"No honey that was so beautiful the way you love your sister like that." Margret says Zoe's friends mom.

"Oh thanks she deserves the best." I say and she smiles.

"Come on Zo, lets go watch it and get your favourite dinner." I say

"Yay, I love you freya." She says and hugs me.

We walk out and she sits in her seat.

We buy her pizza and put the movie on.

I lay on the couch with Zoe in my arms.

I fell asleep halfway through the movie. I open my eyes and see a sleeping princess with her mousey brown wavey hair in her petite face. I kiss her cheek and tuck her into her bed.

"Goodnight my little princess." I say and kiss her cheek.

I put her princess light on and walk into my room. I turn the light off and fall asleep.