Weekend At last

I wake up with a big lump jumping on my bed. I turn and see Zoe and her teddy jumping up and down.

"Zoeee." I call

"Heeeehhhee." She laughs

I grab her arm and pull her down.

"tickles for naughty girls." I say.

"Noooooo." She calls.

she giggles as I tickle her and she tries to tickle me.

I hear my phone ring.

Freya: F and Other: O

F: Hello

O: Hi freya its dad

F:Oh hi dad.

O: I just wanted to let you know we love you no matter what.

F: Why are you telling me this?

O:Turn the news on.

F: Ok then I love you dad.

O:I love y...

The line went dead.

I turn to Zoe with a worried expression.

I grab her and run downstairs. I turn the tv on to the news channel.

BREAKING NEWS:

HUGE INFECTION HAS HIT IN THE UK AND IS SPREADING. THE INFECTION STARTED BY A SCIENTIST WHO MADE A FORMULA THAT KILLED A HUMAN BUT TURNED IT INTO A YOU COULD SAY ZOMBIE. 10,000 PEOPLE ARE INFECTED AND NO ONE IS SAFE. WE ARE TRYING TO FIND A CURE BUT UNTIL THEN STAY ALIVE. REPORTED BY 3 NE...

A Zombie runs on halfway through her sentence and gets her infected.

I look at Zoe and her face is white.

"Zoe I just want yo to know if anything happens to us I love you, I will protect you and I will help you,Ok." I say

"Ok." She says and I run upstairs.

I change into some leather tights with a black shirt and a hooded jacket. I put my combat boots on and tie my hair in a fishtail. I see Zoe in her room trying a pink dress on.

"Honey you need somthing warm." I say and pick out some black tights with a pink shirt and a black jacket. I grab her little Converse and put them on for her.  I braid her hair in a fishtail and I do my makeup.I grab a bag and fill it with food and water. I run downstairs and grab my bow. I feel the edges, My dad taught me how to use it when I was little and I always practised with it. I won a few awards with it. I grab it and my stache of arrows. I head back and see Zoe with her doll. I find a pocket knife and a first aid kit. 

"Ready?" I ask.

"Where are we going." She asks.

"Far away, where we will be safe." I say and she nods.