Chapter 1

"Where Am I?"

The last thing I remembered was the color of the ocean drawing near us as the helicopter approaches the sea.

I can't believe it. I'm alive!
It's a miracle!

But wait- where are they?
What is this place?

We were together when the helicopter crashed, but they are not around!

When I look around the place I didn't see any sign of them.

The place is so magical.

It's like I'm in a fantasy world.

It's like a place that doesn't exist, but here I am standing and seeing this place.
And it's real.

From the trees that look like shining and it's like, it has glitters on it.
The flowers, it's so unique.
Then, the butterflies have different colors.
They fly around the flowers.

This is the first time I've seen this. So magical!

This place is very green.
There is bermuda grass everywhere.

Bermuda? Is that even possible that I'm here in the-

I'm interrupted by people's stares.

They are like students that are exploring this place.
They are wearing this costume like what girl scouts wear. The one with a short.

"Hi?" I awkwardly greeted them.

"Do you know where I am?" I asked while looking at them intently when they didn't respond to my greetings

But they still didn't answer my question!

They were still staring at me like I was some kind of celebrity. They are starstruck and shocked at the same time.

I snapped my fingers in front of their faces.

"Hello? Will you please answer my question?" I irritatedly asked.

"Oh sorry, Miss, nagulat lang kami sayo. Bawal kasing pumasok dito sa garden"

"At ang ganda mo rin!" the girl added.

"Oh sorry,  I didn't know. You know, I was lost. I didn't know where I am."

"Nandito ka sa hardin ng palasyo."

Palasyo? Its a castle's garden? How come that there's a palasyo?

"At ang hardin na ito ay bawal pasukan ng hindi tauhan sa palasyo."

So, they are working in the castle?
Maybe this castle is like a castle of flowers. A flower shop. They are selling flowers- I think.

"Nandito kami para gamutin ang mga tanim na nalalanta o malapit ng mamatay."

Oh, they care a lot in their garden.

"Kaya Miss, kahit maganda ka kailangan ka naming palabasin dito sa garden baka pagalitan tayo ng mahal na reyna."

They even call the owner of this garden as 'mahal na reyna'

They are weird , huh?

They may be like fantasies. They are too old for that kind of stuff though.
And there is nothing like that here.

"If you don't mind. Will you accompany and lead me the way outta here?"

I asked the girl who praised my beauty a while ago.

The girl just nodded and then she looked at her friends. They just bid their goodbyes.

But before we walked away from that place. There is something that my eyes captivated. A mysterious flower that slowly bloomed.

I was like- is that real or it's just hallucination.

"Ganda, ano palang pangalan mo?"

"Don't call me ganda and I'm Scarlet. You, what's your name?"

"Ah, Freneviere pangalan ko. At nga pala pwede bang magtagalog ka na lang, kanina pa dumudugo utak ko sa kakaintindi diyan sa english mo." she said while rubbing her hair.

She is so cute, the way she encourages me to stop the way I speak.

"Okay. I'm sorry about that. Hindi kasi ako sanay magtagalog, by the way. Nasa'n ako? What do you call this place? You know, di ko alam 'tong place niyo I just woke up in your shops garden."

"Shop? Ah nevermind. Nandito ka sa lugar namin. Ang Daktilun."

Daktilun?
May ganitong lugar pala sa Pilipinas?
Am I still here in Luzon? Baka sa Visayas o Mindanao?

"Saang parte 'to ng Pilipinas?" I asked curiosly.

"Huh? Pilipinas?"

Author's Note

PM me for dedication