Rearranged and Deformed

A/N: This is the story about Chain! Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy the story!

Long ago, in a parallel universe, there were 4 planets that contained life on each of them. Each of these planets represented one of the elements; earth, water, fire, and air. The creatures of the earth planet harvested, the creatures of the water planet nurtured, the creatures of the fire planet kept warmth, and the creatures of the air planet brought life. All of these creatures take care of each other, so they can take care of themselves.

One day, a supernova appeared, and it wiped out the entire water planet. Only one water creature survived, but he was taken away by the Shadow Demons, the demons that bring chaos to the parallel universes. Some elemental creatures say that it was their fault, and that they did it on purpose to steal the powers of the water elements. Without the water planet, the other planets couldn't survive, so they had to move to another universe. A creature of the fire planet found the perfect universe, because it contained Earth, and Earth offers all of their elements on one planet. The creatures were overjoyed, and took over one of the islands in the Indian Ocean. Ever since then, the elemental creatures were able to survive and live.

Meanwhile, the single water element became an experiment, on a ship that would never let him leave. The demons who took him away injected a substance that would cause him to stay in the form he was in forever. He would never be able to grow into a tall, handsome boy. He would be forced to live the rest of his life trapped as a small boy. 

"Morris, I think the boy is waking up," said one of the demons.

The boy squints, because the lights in the room were too bright for him. It was actually too bright for him in general, because his planet wasn't really bright. It was more foggy. When the boy moved, he groaned in pain.

"Be careful, we didn't have enough medicine to drug you up so you wouldn't be in as much pain. How are you feeling?" asked the demon.

The boy didn't answer, and just stared at the floor. That caused the demon to get a little annoyed and repeat, "How are you feeling?"

The boy still didn't answer. The demon grabbed the boy by the shirt, and yelled at him in gibberish. He was probably speaking in his demon language, "Fine, don't tell me. I'll let you just deal with Morris instead. MORRIS! The boy is all yours!"

The demon left the room, and another demon came in the room. He had a disturbing smile on his face. He walked slowly in circles around the boy. Then he finally came to a stop directly in front of him, "What pretty eyes you have. Well, that's to be expected from an elemental, they're very beautiful and fragile creatures. It's a shame a natural disaster broke you guys. Well, it was good for me, because I had to do less work."

The demon paused for a moment, "I'm Morris. What shall I call you?"

"I don't know," said the boy.

"Oh, then what about Chain?" Morris asked while inspecting the boy.

"Okay," said Chain.

"Perfect! Akito, you can come back in here!"  said Morris.

A few moments later, Akito walks in the room, he was the demon that yelled at Chain. He glared at Chain, and Chain was still staring at the floor.

"Akito, this is Chain," said Morris, "I think I'll leave him to you."

"His eyes are weird," said Akito.

"Then do something about it. I'm going to go order more medicine. Try not to do anything too insane right now," said Morris, and he leaves the room.

Akito sighed, and lifted the boys head so he can look at him, "Don't think Morris is going to let you get an easy time here. Nobody gets an easy time here. Enjoy the little pain that you're in right now, because it's only going to get worse from here on out."