..7..

It was finally morning. You wake up and turn to see a cardboard of bendy sitting beside you in bed. You sigh and turn around on the other side for a few minutes then you get up and get out of bed. Then you realise that your not at school (you don't have a home, you sleep in a boarding school!) You run out of the room looking for the exit, until you see bendy sitting on a chair waiting for you to wake up. He knows your looking for a exit and so he gets up and walks to you. "It's not what you think, bendy!" But he ignores you. "You can't leave! You came here!! You came into my domain and so you can't leave! I'm taking you prisoner!" You get worried if how he has changed overnight to nice then odd, and you also notice that he has said 'you can't leave' a lot. You sigh and tell the truth as to why your leaving. "Bendy, I have to leave you becau-" but before you continue speaking Bendy cuts you of. "There is no real reason of why you have to leave! You just want to leave because you hate me!" You protest, "Bendy no that's no true! I have to go to school!" You yell. Bendy stares at you and now, he feel silly. "Uh oh I uh..." "There's no need to answer, I forgive already." But you felt really hurt of him not believing you. "Mm, how long does it take?!" Asked bendy tapping his foot on the ground, "about 6 hours of school I guess." Bendy slumped his pose. " but that's too long.." "I'm sorry Bendy." You say patting him on the back. You suddenly realize that you don't know your way here. "Uh bendy.." "Yes Y/N?" You start to sweat. "I kind of don't know my way home.." His tail springs up and his points fly up. "I must take you~" You gulped 'take me there'  you thought. Then you put two and two together. "YOU KNEW THE WAY TO GET TO MY SCHOOL?!!" Bendy regrets telling you this now. "Uh.." He starts to sweat ink. "You can't leave, you can't,you can't!!" He starts to jump up and down you get worried. And so since your a push over "ok Bendy! Ride me there!" He stops sweating. "Let's go" he grabs your hand and you jump on your bike and ride to school.