..22.. (Lil add on)

READ THIS !!! PLEASEEEE!

-----------------------------
this is kind of a one shot, or a re telling of Beauty and the Best. (It be changed smol bit)
Batim style.
You will be an cartoon in this story, so you can skip this whole chapter, because you won't get confused in the future chapters. Oh and random fact, I'm addicted to watching Rick and Morty now. Lol
------------------------------

Once upon a time, there lived a lady called Y/N! Well, she wasn't a lady at all. She was an cartoon!

She loved her life, and the kindest maiden in all of the town. She loved to read, such a bookworm she was. She had 2, cruel sisters. They were a cute bunny-cartoon family (or whatever animal y'all wanna be). Every month, Y/N's father would always ride his wagon to sell his inventions for money.

"Y/n. What would you like for when I return?" The father would ask, Y/N would always reply with one simple answer. "A rose, father." On the other hand, or paw. Her sisters would be greedy. "Father, father! I want a golden watch!" "I want a beautiful dress!" Unlike Y/N, there were selfish. "Goodbye, Y/N." As he got his horse, there he was off, in the darkness of the forest.

Y/N finally stopped waving. "I hope he returns." She sighs. As Y/N walks into her room, she grabs a book and lies on her bed.

As the minutes turned into hours, the sun was setting. Meaning that Y/N's father will be returning! She was so excited, she could help her father out with his inventions. She loved her father dearly, so dearly that she would give up her own life for him.

Y/N was putting on a cute flower near her ears, thinking about things. Then she heard a knock at the door. Father! She thought as she ran to the door.

But as she slowly opened the door, what she expected was the last of her hopes.

It was Joey, Joey Drew (IM SORRY HAHAHAH. Donut worry. He's a human that looks cartoon)

"Oh great.." You mumble. "What was that, dearie?" He asks, blinking almost hundred times. "Nothing. What are you doing here, Drew?" His smile grows larger, and Y/N's hopes become smaller. "Oh, just wanted to say hello to the prettiest lady in town." "Right.. Sorry Joey, but I'm waiting for my father-" "ah yes. Your father." He's now annoyed.

As you were about to slam the door in his face, you hear loud trotting coming from behind him.

It was your fathers horse! Something's wrong! You thought. "Drew, you must leave!" His grin becomes smaller. "And why is that?" "I don't play games, Joey! Go away!" He grunts and walks away, annoyed. You run up to your fathers horse. "Oh no, what happened." You say to the horse.

Thumping noises can be heard inside the house, it got louder and louder. It was your two sisters. "Y/N! Where is father?" One asked. "Y/n! Why is it just fathers horse here? Where is he!" "I don't know." Then an idea came to your head. "I'll go find out." You jumped on the horses back, and got ready to leave. "Y/n? Where are you going." They called. You answered "to find father!" And off you were.

As the horse walked into the forest, it almost seemed if it was frightened of something.. But what? As it was trotting, it's pace slowed down, as if something was going to appear from the bushes. "What's wrong..?" You ask the horse silently. It steadily walks into a huge part of the forest, was a castle. I didn't look like one from fairytales, it looked beastly, and an abandoned place. As Y/N gulped down her fears, she jumped off her fathers horse, and walked into the castle.