Beggining

This is my first ever story so tell me what you guys think after you read it and comment on what should be improved and what's good.

********************************************************************************************************************

LA TOYA:

" La Toya!! " screamed Li Anne, her best friend, " Girl, Long time no see, missed you babe" "missed you too babe " I exclaimed " Why you so happy?" I asked curiously, it wasn't everyday you saw Li Anne this happy. " Just missed you that's all" She said Scratching her ear like she always did when she lied " LIES! "I screamed earning weird looks off all the passer byes " Lies"I repeated this time more quietly. "OK, Its half because I miss you and half because I was asked out on a date" admitted Li Anne " OH MY GOD by who!!" I asked, what? I was curious " You wont believe it but its RAY RAY" she screamed " OMG when was this " I asked excitedly.

RING !!!! the bell interrupting their chat "tell me everything at break ok" "OK" Li Anne replied, strolling leisurely to Science as I walked in the opposite direction to RE my most hated class. " UGH, now I have RE with that stupid woman Ms McCurry.

Picking my books from my locker I turned around to go to my lesson but walked right into a solid chest.

Craning my neck upwards, I looked at the person I walked into and saw the one and only was Jacob Perez - but everybody called him Princeton . " OH, its you" I said in disgust, for some reason he had hated me since day one so I decided to return his hate for me " Yes its me the person you love the most" he replied cockily " Dream on dick head i replied with no patience at all. "Don't you have somewhere to be or a slut to f*ck" i retorted. " OUCH, hurtful" he teased a smirk appearing on his handsome face. "F*ck you" I said

" im here to tell you that me ray ray , prodigy and Roc Royal are having a celebratory party for Li Anne and RayRay as they are currently dating" he said ignoring my last statement, and also to say you have to start liking me as we are going to be seeing a lot of each other.

" UGH, whatever Im only going to pretend I like you for Li Anne' s sake, now if you will excuse me I have a class to get to" As I walked past him my hand lightly brushed his arm sending zinging volts of electricity up my hand. I felt him stiffen and knew he felt it to. Weird, I didn't even like him. Continuing on my journey to to class I got there 5 minutes late.

Walking to my usual seat at the back of her class so I didn't have to participate in class, I got out my notebook and scribbled drawings in the margin, drowning out all the sounds of the class with my earphones and listened to bobby shmurda 'hot nigga' that changed to August Alsina 'love this shit' remix with Chris brown and Trey Songz.

PRINCETON:

Walking into RE I noticed a free seat next to La Toya. Walking over to it I sat down. For some reason she hated me and so I decided I would hate her too by giving her rude cheeky comments and teasing her. She must have sensed me sitting down as she looked up and into my eyes. She turned and ignored me, continuing her scribbling in the margin of her notebook.

The girl didn't realise how beautiful she was and how much I wanted her but Im to scared to tell her. I would be totally embarrassed if she rejected me.

She had the most beautiful eyes a kind of hazel green and long luscious black hair I was itching to run my hands through. But I couldn't.

I couldn't tell her my feelings.

I just couldn't.

LA TOYA:

Sensing someone sitting next to me I looked up into the laughing eyes of Princeton the person I 'loved most in the world' as he had jokingly referred himself to. I ignored him.

I almost cried out in relief as the bell rang, I leapt from her seat and gathered my books before running for the door. I felt Princeton burning gaze following my retreating back out of the room. Finally i could hear Li Anne's story of how she was asked out by Ray Ray.

************************************************************************

what do you guys think so far comment on what I can improve on and what was good and VOTE!!!!!

Picture of La toya on the side*****