Music Lesson

LA TOYA:

Walking into music class we all went and sat down on the second row next to each other. Unsurprisingly Princeton went and sat next to La Toya " are you only sitting next to me to piss me off" she exclaimed " yep " he said " pissing you off is what I live for" he said with his trademark smirk reappearing on his face. " I hate you" she said matter of factly.

"You know you love it" his only reply was her to roll her eyes and turn around.

" ok class, I will put you in pairs and assign you to do a song or rap with music to match your song or rap" said the teacher Miss Smith. The whole class whooped " I will be choosing the pairs" this caused the whole class to groan. "Ok I will tell you your pairs now. David and Julia, Sandra and Roc Royal, Simon and Abigail, Tia and Prodigy, Li Anne and Ray Ray and La Toya and ...

Please don't say Princeton please don't

...Princeton."

Just my luck I have the most annoying person as my partner. Looking at Princeton I saw him smirking giving him an overdramatic smile then dropping it from my face I rolled my eyes.

Then the bell rang for free period. Going out of the classroom towards the car park I was grabbed at the wrist hot electricity zinged up my arm looking down at the hand and following the hand to its face I saw Princeton. "What" I snapped " want to come over to my house to start the project" he said, "No, why don't you come to my house"  "Ok" he said " and the party is tonight."" OK "

Walking to my car in the car park I kicked the accelerator and revved out of there to my house. Parking my car I took my bag, unlocked the door and went in trudging up to my room. Charging my iPhone I sat on my bed and read my book. 'bleep' my phone informed me I had a text.it was from Li Anne.

We hv 2 look gd 4 the party. Lets go shopping. Pick you up at 4.00. See u soon.

k. see you soon. I texted back

It was 3. 30, I had 30 mins to get freshened up . Stripping down I jumped into the bath. When the water ran out I picked a white fluffy towel I dried off creamed and wore my lacy black and blue matching under wear and walked into my walk in closet picking out blue bleached skinny jeans a red tank top blue convers and my black leather jacket. putting on concealer, Foundation, Mascara, lipstick, and blusher. Then grabbed a bag put in my lipstick and lip-gloss,  iPhone, iPod and earphones.

BEEP

Ready in time. walking out of the house I grabbed my key from the kitchen island locked the door and walked into Li Anne's car. " Hi, Babe " HEY so lets go SHOPPING!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

LA TOYA:

We arrived at the mall and entered new look. "oh my god look at these sheos." squealed Li Anne " wow thier nice but they look like toture" "nothing I cant handle" she boasted. " they may be beautiful but we cant buy them yet until we know what dress we are wearing. " "aawww, but ok " she said pouting. Walking out of new look we went to the  new shop which had just been open. Somthing caught Li Anne's eye as she walked over to a white dress it was mid thigh length and  at the back it wenyt from the mid thigh to above her bum with criss cross straps. " im defenetly trying this on she said as she walked to the changing rooms.

"OK" I said "but flash me when you are changed im going to wander around the shop and see if I find anyting." Li Anne went into the changing room as I walked around the shop looking for a dress.

Then I saw it, the most beautiful dress ever it was white, mid thigh length and was bareback at the back down to above the bum and then had thin gold chains at the back dropping down fron the back off the neck to the middle of my bum. It was gorgeous. 'im a boss ass bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch im a...' sang my phone before cutting.

I was guessing Li Anne had tried the dress on and wanted my opinion. "wow" I said shocked she looked so pretty Ray Ray was going to swallow his tongue at how sexy she looked right now.

"do you like it, do you think Ray Ray will like it ?" she said " what!! Ray Ray wont like it he'll love it, buy it !" I screamed. "ok I really love it to" "oh and I found a dress for myself as well , its beautiful"i said showing her the dress ."go and try it on then "

"I am now" I said then walking into a changing room carefully pulling it on as to not ruin it . looking into the mirror I was shocked by what I saw the dress was beautiful. Walking out I spun for Li Anne " you like" I said "I like, you mean I love!" " I think princeton will love this" "why would he have to like it I don't like him and he doesn't lke me" I said " just keep telling yourself that " she said. " now lets get these dresses" I went into the changing room and wore my clothes we then went to the checkout to pay and exited the shop.

Walking to office we found Li Anne stunning high heels and bought it . Then we went to Kurt Gieger and bought me some white high heels with thin gold chains similar to my dress and went out of the mall towards the car putting all my stuff in the back seat and Li Anne's in the boot.

By now it was 6.00 and I had a hour to get ready. Opening the front door I walked up to my room and collapsed on my queen sized bed taking out my iPhone and iPod I charged them both and walked to my  mini jacuzzi turning up the heat and putting in peach flavoured bathing gel into it. I stripped and hopped in enjoying the warmth. After staying in for ten minutes I scrubbed rinsed then dried of and creamed. I put on black matching lingerie and then plugged in the hair dryer, dried my hair then styled it with a quif and bun. I did my make up with smoky eyes and red lipstick then wore my dress carefully as to not get make up on it.

I checked the clock. It was 7.25 I was fashionably late but if I didnt get out of the house now I would be late late. Pulling on the sheos I put make up in my clutch bag with my iPhone, iPod and emergency money in the zipper compartment grabbing my white blazer I walked out of the house locking the door and getting into my car . Turning on the car I headed to the boys house.