PARTY!!!

LA TOYA:

Once I arrived I grabbed the wine that I got for the party and rang the doorbell which was answered by Prodigy. "Hi Prodigy "I said giving him and Roc Royal a hug then turned to see Ray Ray and Li Anne who I gave a hug. There were a lot of people in the hall dancing looking like a mass of writhing bodies.

Princeton emerged from the crowd of writhing bodies and looked shocked to see me, then slowly looked at my body from my head to my toes. I felt my cheeks heat up  but as I was black you couldn't see me blush. When he finished eye rapeing his eyes met mine and were so glazed over with lust they were black unlike his natural eye colour that were light brown. I eyes net and clung electricity crackling between us.

Breaking our eye contact I set the wine on the kitchen counter and hanged my bag and blazer in the coat room." WOW, you look good" exclaimed Princeton directing the statement at me, "Thanks" I mumbled shyly. " Anyway, LETS PARTY!!!!!!" interrupted Roc Royal " Yeah " said Prodigy. We all danced into the hall between the masses of people drunk and passed out on the floor, grinding against each other or making out.

Going into the kitchen I grabbed vodka Smirnoff and diluted it with orange juice and sipped it. Strange, I could feel someone's eyes scanning my body up and down lingering on my legs, hips and bareback that was covered with the thin gold chains. Turning around my eyes met Princeton's light brown eyes. As soon as our eyes met he turned and disappeared into the crowd. seeing Li Anne I walked towards her and said " how's the party so far"  Good" she replied with a satisfied smile.

Where's the bathroom I really need to go" I said dancing from foot to foot.

"Down the corridor, Turn left then right and look to you right"

Walking quickly to the bathroom I did my business and washed my hand then used some hand cream. Walking back to the party I hit a solid muscular chest and looked up at Princeton.

"Hey beautiful " he said slurring his words,

"Hey, are you drunk" I said to him,

" Just a little, ok maybe a lot " he said " I think your beautiful and I like your eyes"

Shocked by his outburst,I looked up at him.

" I really like you and you don't know what I want to do to you" he continued, his arms snaking around my waist causing my breath to leave me.

" I cant tell you how I feel because im scared that you will reject me-" he said then fainted on the floor"

He' s just drunk he doesn't really like me, I know he's drunk he reeks of alcohol , I should probably tell tell the boys that he passed out. she thought to herself.

Running as fast as her 6 inch heels would allow her she found Prodigy and Roc Royal sober and told them in which they went and lifted Princeton of the ground and into his bed.

" Ok, guys I think im going to go home now, im bummed " she said to the boys and Li Anne,

" Bye" they all said to her.

15 minutes later she was at home and was changed into her pyjamas and crashed- Hard...