Princeton' s Pov

PRINCETON:

Walking into the kitchen I saw La Toya. damn. She looked good. In a white dress with her back in view and thin gold chains draping over the exposed back her luscious bum swaying as she walked and her long graceful legs showing under her sheer thin tights. She turned around and her eyes met mine, Her beautiful hazel green eyes. Our gaze met and hung and I could have sworn electricity sparked between us.

She broke our gaze and set a bottle of wine on the kitchen counter and hanged her bag and blazer in the coat room right next to her giving me another peek of her firm but soft but. 2wow, you look good" I said shocking myself." Thanks she mumbled " and I swear she blushed even though she was black. "Anyway, LETS PARTY!!!!!" interrupted Roc.

We all danced into the hall, turning around I saw La Toya and checked out her body lingering on her legs, hips and bareback that was covered in thin gold chains. Almost like she knew she turned around and met my eyes in which I turned around and scowled before disappearing into the crowd.

What is wrong with me? what is it she does to me every time I look at her? Was I falling in love? No, I didn't fall in love I just had one night stands with people sure I feel lustful for some of them but I never loved them.

"Who wants to play shots" I heard someone shout. Yes, getting wasted would get La Toya out of my mind. so I joined the game.

"1,2,,3, GO"

and I drank . I had 16 shots before the room started spinning, I waited for the floor to hit me but it never came, then suddenly...

...Everything went black.

***********************************************************************************************************************

So he doesn't remember confessing his undying love for her.

Stupid.

What do you think comment and vote.