EPISODE 16 [special]

.........The girl went inside. Sameer was looking forward and felt suspicious. The goons said to the boss nd other goons , "dekho nayi maal ayi hai!!👽👽" .the goon's leader was looking her from head to toe with evil intentions. :-P He unveiled her dupatta nd said,"Vah!!! aj diwali hai kya?☺😝😁😄" Samu watched these from behind the window and got shocked because the girl was none other than Chandni . He became furious.

Chandni- "ajao..sab!! abhitak toh kuch nahi dikhaya!! abhise kya itna khush horaheho? agey agey dekho hota hai kya!!! 😉😉😉"

Aliza got surprised and relaxed to see Chandni . Chandni blinked her eye to Aliza.

she started dancing on (Ghagra song)____
"🎼🎵 ladke ohe ladke..kaha se aya hai re tu!! pyare yeh shakal se akal ka ......
tv pe breaking news haire mera ghagra!!! bagdad se leke delhi via Agra!!💃💃💃"

when any goon was trying to touch her , she was escaping and somehow managing to move aside . Aliza nd Samu was in hyper... Chandni was dancing slowly slowly and giving alcohols to goons.. Goons were dancing madly and Chandni was grooving and managing the situation. She looked at window. Sameer was getting restless and trying to say her to come out, that's how he would go inside, but Chandni forbade him and somehow came to Aliza and untied her ..goons were so drunk , and not in sense.
Samu entered ,Aliza stood up, hugged Chandni & Sameer... Samu took her outside by the window..nd Chandni was helping staying in the room and observing goons. Sameer was running with Aliza nd said Chandni to come along with them. Sameer made sat on his car, as he knew, Chandni Aliza coming behind them. He called Chandni and looked back, but she was not there. then Sameer said to Aliza- "tum gari se utrogi nahi..aur yeh lo key..leave now!!!!!!"

Aliza was wanting to go with him and help Chandni, but Sameer didn't listen anything nd went back .

He ran and came back to the room nd saw the goons attacked Chandni n they were trying to molest her physically . Chandni was shouting.
Sameer broke the window with a one hard kick and went inside. He became Angry Young Superhero .. He started beating the goons. Then suddenly Rocky had an entry by his jeep nd went to stop Sameer and pushed him. Sameer and Rocky started fighting.👊👊💪💪
👊💪 👊👊

Rocky punched at Sameer's face, he fell down, Rocky took a rod and started beating him..Sameer was bleeding so badly.. his shirt torn.. Chandni was shouting , crying and said him stop to run away.. she was in shock, she wasn't able to see Sameer in such a bad condition.
Chandni was trying to stop Rocky..but Rockey pushed her. Sameer woke and pushed Rocky very hardly..Rockey slipped down so far.. Sameer raised him up by grabbing collar nd slapping him_______

Sameer- "Rocky Arora!!!!!!.... teri itni himmat kaise hua?? ab main tujhe jahannam poucha dunga!!😠"

Rockey- "hahaha!! Jahannam toh tu jayega sale!! :-D :-D tu bas dekte ja sale. teri yeh dusri mehbooba ka ab aisa harsh hoga!!"

Sameer- "😡😡😡tu usse chu bhi nahi payega!! ........
(Moved to Chandni) hey listen girl.. tum bhag jao!! chali jao ihase...jaldi karo!! quick!!"

Chandni- "😨😩nahi..main apko yaha akela chodke kabhi nahi jaungi!! "

Sameer- " >_< oh please!! Zid maat karo!! maine kaha tumhe jane ke liye.....tum zaroor jayoge!!!!😡😡😡"

Chandni- "Nahi!!! chahe maut bhi ajaye!! par main apko akela nahi chodungi.. yeh kasam hai meri!!!"

Sameer & Chandni were looking into each other's eyes...(to be continued)

How did u feel the first day of Sameer-Chandni?