EPISODE 53

Sameer: "sorry yaar!! I don't know mujhse aisi galti kaise hogayi!!😥 please forgive me!!"

Chandni: "it's okay na??😊 kyu buda manreho??😌"

she patted his back with her hands ..
After a while,
Sameer made her free from his arms n looked at her .. that time there was 6 inches gap between them .
The cabin was empty.. They couldn't hear the sounds of people coming from outside. .. They saw nobody and ..nobody saw them.....💖

(after some days)

Sameer was playing video game with Rocky after lunch at his cabin . Rocky lose n Sameer won..

Sameer: "kya hua sale? tu toh humesha mujhe hara deta tha.."
Rocky: "arey pyaar me main hosh kho betha.."

Sameer: "what?? hmm.. ☺I see .. Nisha ke pyaar me?"

Rocky: "shut up yaar . 😓 i told u main teri us chudail behen se pyaar nahi karta ..n now I love someone  ..bas usse ab life me lana baki hai.."

Sameer: "cool bro!! 😊 tu tension mat le ..main tere sath hoon .. main tujhe teri princess milwane ke liye help karunga!"

Rocky: "love u sale ..sab sahi kahte hai .."

Sameer: "about what??"

Rocky: "that tu bohut pyaara hai!!😍"

Sameer: "ok.. ab emotional hoke kiss mat kar lena.."

Rocky: "chii.. kiss aur tujhe?? ab kiss toh main meri heroine se hi...😍 "

Sameer: "uhmmm...khmmmm (coughed)

Rocky : chal ..😘 (ran n kissed on his cheek)

Sameer: "abee.... "

Rocky: "hahaha.. " (leaving)

Sameer: "best of luck Romeo!!😉"

Sameer: (thinking) "I know Rocky still loves Nisha ..bas inkar karrahai 😫 abhi bhi usiki hi baat kiya hoga.. I just hope un dono ka relationship phirse sudhar jaye !!"

Rocky was walking.  meanwhile he saw Chandni is arranging some papers in order . Her hairs were coming in front of her eyes . Sameer was passing there a few distance away from Rocky . Sameer was looking at Chandni, she looked up n saw Sameer , he smiled at her n left , she was smiling .. Rocky was having goosebumps to see her beautiful smile .  Some papers fell down from her hand, she was already carrying many papers , she was having trouble to pick the papers from floor .
Rocky ran to her n picked up the papers .. Chandni thanked him . Rocky was roaming around her .. he was trying to help her ..Chandni was feeling weird ..

Rocky: "dijiye.☺  main apka help karta hoon!!"

Chandni: "nahi ..it's ok!! yehsab apka kam nahi hai!! ap ja sakte ho!!"

Rocky: "I won't go!!"

Rocky forcefully took some files from her hand n started to go behind her . Chandni came to Aliza's cabin . Aliza was having coffee n enlarged her eyes when she saw them .
Chandni was looking here n there .. behind her, Rocky was staring at her ..
Chandni went away, Rocky touched his hair n blushed. Aliza was feeling surprised about what was happening around .
Love and friendship can change a person from evil to adorable , that's what happened with the Rocky , who only knew to harm people ..

at evening, Chandni was coming out from office .

Chandni: (thinking) "Sameer kaha honge?? kab se nazar nahi arehai!! :-( "

  Sameer was sitting over his stunning Suzuki car . He was looking at the shining moon .

Chandni: (on phone) "haan bhai main arihoon !!"
she was walking n found Sameer. She cut the call .
while staring at moon, Sameer was seeing a little girl in the moon , he was surprisingly seeing her smiling ..

(BG tune) 🎶

"baatein yeh kabhi na tu bhulna.. koi tere khatir hai jee raha.. jaye tu kahi bhi yeh sochna.. koi tere khatir hai jee raha....
tu jahan jaye mehfooz hoon..dil mera mange bas yeh dua 💖💖💞💗💘 "
Chandni came to him n hugged him tight from behind .
Sameer smiled n looked at her ..💓 she kept her head on his chest n both started watching the moon together ..

Sameer: "aisa lagta hai is chand me tumhara chehra
hai!!"

Chandni : "aur yeh hawai jab mehsoos hoti hai aisa lagta hai jaise tum mujhe chureho!!😊" (held his fingers n kissed)

Sameer smiled n kissed at her forehead n again hugged tightly .
.......

Chandni came in sense when she heard horn . she saw that she was standing at the middle of the way outside office . When someone falls in love with someone deeply, it happens ..like u r seeing your love everywhere u r staying . Sameer & Chandni were deeply in love with each other .. The difference is Chandni realized it, but Sameer didn't ..

Chandni saw Sameer was still there, on car.. looking at moon with  concentration...
she slowly slowly stepped ahead towards him.
[to be continued]

#Characters : Sameer (Sidharth), Chandni (Shraddha) , Rocky (Varun) Aliza (Sonam) and more...

*don't forget to comment how u felt reading it ❤❤❤