Chapter 49~ the occasion [ 3 years of EV special ]

It was 5pm

It was 5pm . Chandni adored herself beautifully. She arrived at Khanna Mansion with Udit . She was getting hesitated . She was walking slowly slowly and got nervous .

Chandni: (thinking) "did I do right to come here??  But if somrone recognizes me? I cant share with bhai anything .if anything hapoens they what would matter? Everyone will get to know everything if me and Sameer..."

Udit: (pushing) "Choti..tu rukh kyu gayi?? chal na. " [ why did you stop? Let's go]

Chandni stepped towards the house . At entrance  , Sameer was welcoming all guests .
 When he saw Chandni , he got lost in her beauty, Chandni looked at him and she was very glad to see Sameer, she was feeling shy .
"

Sameer controlled himself and faced at another side, but Chandni was staring him.

Rocky noticed Chandni and he ran to came near her . He greeted her and Chandni also talked formally .

Rocky: (thinking) "you will have to fall in love with me one day Nandini i!!"

Sameer: "Nandini ..Udit .. welcome to our house ..you guys have already visited our house ..and this is my house!"

Udit: "this is such a huge honour from you ! You have invited such common people like us at your home!"

Sameer smiled, they entered inside house . Udit got surprised to see their house . Huge hall like palace,  the floor, stairs, furniture all were very elegant and royal . Udit's jaw dropped.  Chandni got scared in this big house .

Dadi (grandma) was coming from upstairs, but Suddenly she got slipped, Chandni ran and saved her from falling. .

Chandni : "dadiji are you okay naa?"

Dadi: "yeah! Very much puttar [child]!!"

Dadi was looking at her and felt  very good.

dadi : "how lovely you are putrar! it feels like your arrival has brought a good prosperity in our house!!"

Chandni made Dadi sat on chair and  left. 

Aliza was adoring herself in front of mirror . She wore beautiful dress, jewellery and make up.

Aliza: (thinking) "Sameer likes Radha.. Then I'd become the perfect Radha for her. today I must look  sweet, traditional like Radha !! and in this look I'llgo to show Sameer firstly!!"

She got up and came out from her room . She was walking at corridor and there was none . Suddenly she saw a boy from behind who was walking ,  She thought it was Sameer and ran towards him, n before looking at the face, she happily said,
"kaisi lagrihoon main??" [how am I looking]

And that was Udit!! he looked at her, she became very angry.
(both together) : "you???"

Udit left . Aliza yelled in rage .