Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Lana's P.OV

I told Niall and Louis the plan "Ok, now what you have to do is walk out into the water and take off your pants."

"What did we get ourselves into?!" Niall complained

"Whatever, let's just get it over with!"

"Good plan Louis! no... GO!" I commended them!"

I watched as they walked out into the water and took off their pants. It was the funniest thing! It was funny until fans spotted them.

"OH MY GOSH IS THAT LOUIS TOMLINSON AND NIALL HORAN?!" a girl screamed.

Apparently other fans heard them and were swimming towards the undressed boys.

Louis P.O.V

"Uhhh Ohhh! they saw us take our pants off! hurry, put them back on before they start taking pictures."

"Good thinking!" Niall responded

Before the fans could reach us, we successfully got out pants back on, only backwards.

"Can I please have your autograph!"
"No I want one first!"
"Please can I have a picture with you?"
The fans argued

"Girls calm down! We can get to all of you!" I told them

After many autographs and pictures, we got inside of our car without being mugged.

"Well that was fun..." Niall said out of breath.

See we had to run to avoid attracting more people to us. Don't get me wrong we love our fans but sometimes I just wish I had a normal life were I can go to the beach without having to sign autographs and not worry about what critics are going to say about me in the paper. But I guess that is just part of fame.

"Now, why don't we go through a drive-through and get us something to eat," Zayn suggested to us.

"Perfect, all that running made me super tiered." I said.

"Who is that girl that went into the car with the boys?"
"Is one of them dating her?"
"Maybe it's their sister.." I hear people talking about Lana through our car doors.

"Wait, they don't know that you adopted me?" Lana obviously hear and was asking about it

"No, we were going to wait and Announce it in an interview." I told her

"Oh cool. I just hope the fans don't get made at me." Lana said

"Why would they get mad at you?" I asked her

"Well you are One Direction and they might be jealous that I am staying with yall."

"Well if they are mad, don't let it get to you."

"Thanks Louis."

"Your welcome."

Lana's P.O.V

After we ate and arrived at the house, it was 7:00. my dinner date with Matt came into my mind. Oh, I need to tell the boys about it! surly they won't mind, I mean they go on dates with girls. But something made me nervous about telling them. It's probably nothing, just all the commotion at the beach maybe got to me.

"Hey guys can I ask you something?" I started to tell them when Harry come in through the door.

"Hey Harry! how did your date go with Taylor?" Liam asked him

"Perfect," Harry said as he sat down on the couch with the rest of the boys. "She is so sweet and personally I think she could be the one!"

"Awwww love is in the air I can feel it! Harry's getting married Harry's getting married!" Louis sang as he danced around the room like a kid.

"Now what was it that you needed to tell us Lana?" Liam asked me

"So there is this guy I met and his name is Matt." I started to tell them

"Oh! I remember you two meeting each other at the park!" Harry blurted out

"Yes, that's him!" I continued to tell them. "he sort of asked me on a date tonight at 8:00 and I was wondering if I could go?"

"No." Louis said sternly

"No, why?" I asked him

"Because I haven't met him yet and I don't want you getting hurt!"

"But I'm 15, I can handle not getting hurt!" I tried to stay calm but, I stated to get a bit aggravated

"Come on Louis, like she said she is 15." Harry backed me up

"Well.... ok. but I do have to meet this "guy" first." Louis said

"Thank you so much! y'all are the best!" I thanked them

"Group hug!" Niall yelled

They all gathered around me and squeezed me into a big, tight, hug.

"Ok let's not kill her before she goes on this date with her new boyfriend!" Harry said

"He isn't my boyfriend yet!"

"Ohh don't worry hunny, he will be" Liam said with a wink. "Now go get ready, you don't want to be late!"

**** authors note ****

Hey! Hope you like the story. I am updating a lot right now because I haven't been on here in a long time. don't worry, there is more coming soon!

Question: who is your favorite band member?

{ Emily }