Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Lana's P.O.V

I couldn't wait until my date tonight! Matt seems so kind and I want to get to know him more.

As I stared getting dressed, I decided on a light blue dress that went a little above my knees. It was tight, but not too tight. I guess you could say it fit just right. The dress was simple but pretty. I remember the night I bought this dress.

*flashback*

"Niall do you like this dress?" I asked him as I pulled out a black dress that had a small flower pattern on it.

We had been shopping together for the past 2 hours to find a dress that I liked. I will admit, I was getting tired of shopping so I can't imagine how annoyed Niall is.

"It doesn't match with the shoes you bought. Wow I have been shopping with you for so long I have turned into a fashion expert! This can be good... we need to leave!"

"Haha Niall it's not that bad!"

"YES IT IS!" Niall practically yelled

"Oh whatever. let's just fine a dress and leave, I'm getting pretty tired to."

"What about this dress Lana?" he asked me

"Beautiful Niall! wow you really are a fashion expert!"

"I know, it's terrible! now get the dress and let's goooo!"

"Ok ok, let me go pay for it." I told him

"No, I'm paying for the dress!"

"Niall, I can't let you do that"

"Oh yes I can if I beat you to the cash register!"

"Oh Niall what would I do without you?"

*** end of flashback ***

I went with back heels and a white neckless. I put on some concealer and eyeliner with light pink lipstick. I thought it went together pretty well.

My clock read 7:30. wow I need to leave soon.

I walked downstairs to go tell the boys I was ready when I saw Emi I the kitchen.

"Hey where are you going?" she asked

"Oh on a date with a guy named Matt" I replied

"Well you look pretty!"

"Thanks"

"Well have a good time tonight, but not too much fun... seriously" she told me

"Haha ok ill try!" Wow she doesn't seem that mean anymore! maybe she just needed to get used to having another girl in the house. I mean I don't blame her, adjusting to another person is tough!

"Hey, wow you look beautiful!" Zayn complimented me

"Thanks!"

"Are you ready to leave?" he asked

"Yup! Who is taking me?"

"I think Louis wants to take you so he can meet Matt."

"Of course!"

"I'm ready when you are Lana!" I hear Louis said as he walked down the stairs. He had a gun in his hand along with a tazer.

"Uhh Louis, what's that for?" I asked

"Oh you mean the gun and tazer? It's just in case he try's to hurt you!" Lousi answered

"I'm trying to get to know him better, not scare him away!"

"Fine! Ughhh I'll go put it back"

"Are you sure it's a good idea to bring Louis along with me?" I asked Zayn

"Honestly, idk."

"Ohh goodness this is going to be interesting!"

** 10 min later**

Finally, I got Louis into the car without him trying to sneak a machete or any other killer weapon into the car.

"Ok so you have my number in case anything bad happens, right?" Louis asked me

"Yes Louis! Stop worrying, everything is going to be fine, I promise"

"I know, is just that guys can be strange sometimes and I don't want you getting hurt... or pregnant."

"I'm not going to get pregnant! I am going to eat, not to his house."

"But what if he asks to bring you home, then stuff happens."

"Trust me, I wouldn't go to his house either way. I heard child birth hurts really bad!" I assured him

"Haha you bet it does!"

"Well I guess we are here! Thanks for driving me, pick me up at 9:30?" I told Louis

"That's the plan!"

"Ok bye!"

"Oh no, I need to meet Matt" Louis said

"Fine, but don't threaten him, or try to kill him!"

"I'll try" Louis said with a wink

----------------------------------------------

Hey, hope you are enjoying the story! I plan on updating soon but don't get mad if I don't. I'm pretty busy with school and everything!

I love Nash Grier Sooo much! He is perfect. 💜

{ Emily }