Heather McNamara Headcanons

These'll mostly be from tumblr and stuff, some'll be mine as well. Mostly if it was modern bc I'm trashshit we know this.

~~

~Heather M would use 'xD' unironically.

~ She doodles a lot in class, resulting in her being marked down even though the work it's self is fairly good.

~She also has random knowledge that'll probably never come in handy, like if the other Heathers were talking about soda she'd have random facts on the soda's history.

~Her favourite flower is the chrysanthemum because when she was younger, she saw one and asked her teacher what it was called. She found it's name really fun to say even though she couldn't, and still can't, pronounce it.

~It's also part of the reason yellow's her favourite colour. The other reason is because she thinks it's a really happy colour and it always makes her happier to see something yellow(hence why she basically always wears yellow)

~She was depressed before Heather died, due to the pressure of being one of the most popular girls in school and not able to speak to most other students unless she wanted to be cast out of the group and bullied for the rest of her school days.

~She likes to colour code things as well, it helps her focus on what she's doing.

~She has a terrible sense of humour and laughs at pretty much everything.

~But she isn't a student that has to suppress laughter when a teacher yells, she hates it and just tries to pretend it isn't happening. Especially when the teacher's stood right near her.

~~

Will add more if I think of any.