Chapter five

I can't believe this I think I am going crazy. I can't I can't believe I think I am falling in love with Matt. This can't happen I hate him he is an arrogant jerk. Its okay I just thought his eyes where captivating. There is nothing wrong with that. Right? That's it!!!! I don't like him at all? Right? I am just misunderstanding. Right? I cant believe this I am going to stop thinking about this now. I come back into reality. I realize that I need to get home it is very dark: the sun is almost down. I turn spirit around thirty degrees to head into a clearing in the forest. Pass a little pond that shows the shadows of the trees. The running water always makes me calm and not think about the world or in my case my world. But I have to keep going in order to get home in time. For something. You will find out soon.

I open the front door of my house. I hear my dad tell someone that they are going to start pulling there weight around here like there father wanted. I already know who it is my adopted father is talking to and his name starts with an M and ends with a T. His name is Matt. What did he do now? I walk into the kitchen where the noise was coming from. There stood my dad and Mr. Arrogant Jerk. Yep that is his name for me now. I step forward and a loud creek came. Their heads snap towards my direction. Okay. They both stare at me all wide eyed. Weird much? I am home on time. I signal them that I am heading to my bed room. Before they could protest I run up the stares really quickly. As soon as I am in the door I shut it quickly and change my clothes into my sweat pants and an attire shirt. I open the window and jump out onto the wet grass. I hope no one heard me. I jump into my Ford Truck and head out into the night.

Some one does a left hook to my face but I grab his arm before he could hit me an twist it a little too hard to his back. He elbowed me in the rib which made me let go. That hurt. But who cares it is a little pain. Nothing I couldn't handle. He puts me in a head lock. For the people who think I am screwed. Your stupid this is easy to get out of. I leaned my weight to one side, which made him lift up into the air. Then he fell to the side that I put all my weight onto. He landed hard on his back. I make sure that he cant get up. He is out after ten seconds. They call me Satan here. They don't know my real name or what ever. I am at a fighters match and as you saw I was one of the the two that where fighting. Why? Is what you are probably thinking, well I have my many reasons. One it helps me control my anger when I get mad. Also because the money I earn go to two things animals in shelters and the orphanage. The ring person what ever the hell he is hands me 1,000 dollars. No one knows about my hidden life here not even my family. Wait there is one person Bre. They call me Satan because I have NEVER and I mean NEVER lost a fight. And I have been fighting for five years. I take every one down. I am unbeatable. People always challenge me and I mean a lot. They think because I am a girl that I will be easy to take down. They never know what is coming to them. Jerks!!!! I walk threw the crowd of people. Then I felt a hand placed on my shoulder. OH MY FUDGE the hand sent electricity threw my body. I turn around quickly to find a Matt. Oh my fucking *beep* what the the hell am I going to do. I grab him and pull him over into a room I go into when I get changed. That probably wasn't the best idea in the world considering I have a guy in the room with me who is a pervert or should I say Sex God."What the hell are you doing here?" I ask

"I am here to talk to the best fighter The Satan? What are you doing here Princess?"

Wow I have a new nick name. This one is different from all the others like it is more girly. "What do you want from The Satan?" I say trying to ignore his question.

"None of your business. You wouldn't understand. So are you going to stop avioding my question. What the fuck are you doing here Princess? This isn't the best place for you. You could get hurt easily."

Wow he actually is acting like he cares so thoughtful. Not. I do something I never thought I would do I snapped. I PUT HIM IN A HEAD LOCK! LIKE WHAT THE HELL!? He was taken back on what I did, you could see it in his facial expression. "You have no right telling me what I can do. You don't own or know me."

"I know your not the one for people coming out of places in stretchers kind of violence."

Oh he is soooo wrong. "That just proves that you know nothing about me."

He looked sooooo confused. "What do you mean that just proves that I know nothing about you?"

"They call me The Satan." He looked horrified. So he must know that I am the one they call Satan because I put people in hospitals when they mess with me or fight me. Its not on purpose I just don't want to loose for the kids and animals that are counting on me every month. I am not willing to loose. I know that I can take them but when they piss me off telling me that I am only a girl and that I could not hurt anyone. That I am harmless. They really have a death wish. I end up getting soo pissed I teach them a lesson.

"What do you want with me. And you can not tell anyone. Not even my family about this okay."

"Why?" Is all he could say. Seriously he looks dump founded. His face is pale like he saw a ghost.

"Why what?"

"Why do you hurt so many people and why would you do that?"

"I have good reasons. That are none of your concerns but I will tell you one any way. I am the one they call Satan because I put people in hospitals when they mess with me or fight me. It is not on purpose I just don't want to loose for the kids and animals that are counting on me every month. I am not willing to loose. Let me explain that. I help little kids in the orphanage I came from and I pay them so they don't close. The kids there are worth it and I could not see them loose what the only possession that they own or have. They would not be transferred if the orphanage closed down because they are running out of money. The kids would have to live on the street. And I don't want them to go threw that. For the animal shelter I help the animals are in need. They need special programs to rehabilitate abused animals. I know that I can take them but when they piss me off telling me that I am only a girl and that I could not hurt anyone. That I am harmless. They really have a death wish. I end up getting soo pissed I teach them a lesson. They should not disrespect me. That is my reasons. Don't tell anyone."

This conversation would change my whole entire world.

Sincerely,

Your hopefully only Anon

Vote and comment. Please!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty Please!!!!!!