Chapter 1

(A/N you might find some mistakes sorry if you find any NOT EDITED)

" Talon. No, don't do it. Just don't."  I growled my anger pushing through.

"Why shouldn't I ? "  His own dark, angry eyes looked into my own.

"Well you got me into  this, so I don't think that's an option anymore." I hissed in response.

"I didn't mean for you to get involved, Alex" His eyes fell to the floor which seems to hold sudden interest with him. I rolled my eyes at the action. Where's his cocky attitude now?

"It's a bit to late for that now." My irritation audible in the tone of my voice.

"Alex!"I heard someone call out to me. 

"Alex, wake up."

Damn it. Now? Didn't I just fall asleep minutes ago ?

I tried to rub the sleep out of my  tired eyes.

"Okay. I'm up. "I sat up in my bed with my eyes half shut. "What do you want Nikki, at this God forsaken time of the night?"

"I had a nightmare, Alex.  Mummy and Daddy aren't home and... I'm really scared " Tears were welling up in her sweet baby blue eyes,her tiny voice shaking like a lone leaf  in the wind making my heart swell.

Nikki was my little sister. Mum and Dad were always in the office and never really had time to care for me or Nikki. So I took care of us both with some help from my siblings.

"I was wondering if... I could maybe... sleep in your bed with you?" she finished, her hope shining through her bright eyes in the darkness of my room.

"Sure," I said softy, trying to comfort her "Come on in" shifting to creating space for her.

She quickly clambered in and into my thick heavy blanket with her big ass teddy bear twice her size that I bought for her sixth birthday that's constantly with her.

She was out like a light in a minute or two but sadly I couldn't follow in step, no matter how hard I tried.

Annoyed and now fully awake, my mind steadily drifted  back to my rather peculiar dream. Why was I dreaming about him?  Why was I dreaming of memories I wanted to do nothing with but forget.

Memories of times with a particular idiot I would like to forget but of course by my sheer,crummy  fortunes  I'm stuck in this damned high school with the idiot along with the popular, nerdy, mean, bitchy and  stupid kids. I've never seen anything so cliché in my life. 

I somehow fall into the clutches of a deep, dreamless slumber only to be awakened by the piercing wail  of my cursed alarm clock. My arms tightly wrapped around Nikki's small torso unfold and I shift to get off my ever comforting bed. Nikki slightly shifts and moves  her delicate hazel brown hair falls to  frame her young face but doesn't wake confirming that I didn't ruin her slumber. It was time for education.

Screw school.

A/N Hi Guys! So that's the first chapter.  It's short, yes I know. It's not the best but I promise It gets better!  The next chapters are much longer.  That's Nikki in the picture section.Comment! Vote! Much love.