You get caught by someone on the team.

I really need to be stopped...

Rip: You pulled Rip into the library and let your hands wander, pulling off his coat as his hands tangled into your hair as your lips met his neck. Rip let out a breathy groan and you grinned before continuing. You both ended up half naked when Mick walked in, eating a bag of crisps, and laughing as he noticed the two of you.

"Use protection guys." He muttered before leaving.

Mick: Okay, so you were both slightly tipsy, and one thing led to another and you were sat on the kitchen counter, both rid of your clothes when Rip walked in and froze.

"We have to eat there!" He yelled and you blushed every shade of red. "I expect you to clean up when you're finished."

"Will do, might wanna lock the door on your way out." Mick grumbled and Rip nodded before dashing outside.

Leonard: He had you pinned you against the wall, one hand down your pants and one clutching your wrists together. You were a blushing, hot mess with your hair all messed up. It wasn't until Sara walked in, gave you a thumbs up and Leonard a whistle that you realised how disheveled you looked.

Ray: He was grinning nervously as you crawled towards him, overly seductive look in your eye to freak him out. You knew he liked it, but it amused you to see him all flustered.

"Don't worry baby, I'm here." You whispered and you felt him shudder whether it was nerves or excitement.

You bent his head down to kiss you when the door flew open and Leonard looked on the verge of hysterical laughter.

"Maybe turn your camera off next time, anyone can see what you're doing." He smirked and you laughed slightly as he left.

Jax: You and Jax were having a rather good time on his bed. That being said, you were cautions and wary about someone entering. Jax had half managed to convince you everything was alright when your dad came in and just halted, staring at you two.

"Hi dad..." You waved at him.

"Jefferson!" He gasped and turned away before leaving, probably scared for life.

Sara: You were sat on her knee, both of you pretty much naked. Her arms were wrapped around yours and she kept teasing your with little touches on your inner thigh. You went to return the favour when Nate walked in, jumped out of his skin and ran into the door way in shock before leaving.

Kendra: You were trying to take her mind off the whole Carter situation, and being more experienced than her, decided to take the lead. You were pretty impressed with the look on her face until the door flew open to reveal Ray.

"Kendra have you-. OH MY GOD!" He shrieked. "I'm so sorry."

And with that he left.