THODA THODA PYAAR (Shaheers' birthday special)

Rithwick coughs and leaves the couple to enjoy each others' company.Sona and Dev break out of their hug embarassed.

"Promise me Dev, you wont tell anyone about me.."

"Mom would have already told Ashaji about you."

Sona looked surprised.
"How did your mom know about me??"

"Excuse me??" Dev asked surprised. "You came home last night with Suhana."

"No. I did not. I was in my hotel room."

"What?? So you mean to say, I pushed a ghost outside my home angrily.."

"Ghost?" "you mean to say, A ghost looking like me... *pause* oh wait a minute! Why were you angry?? And in anger, you pushed me out of the--" Sona sits down on the sofa upset and sheds crocodile tears.

"No.. I mean.. Yes.. I mean..--"

"What I mean I mean?? Is this your love?? I am only a fool to--"
Dev kneels on the floor infront of Sona and cups her face.

"Listen to me!" he says, raising his both eyebrows, looking concerned about hurting his lady love at the same time confused about her short term memory loss.

"Yesterday, after you leave, i went to my office, when I checked details in your file, I got angry, Mom called and I returned home, only to find you there with Suhana, and--"

"I was in my room with Suhana, I can prove you.."

"Then who was that??"

Both look at each other..

"Is she the culprit??" both say simultaneously.

"But .. How did she too have a baby??"

"She must have got one from the orphanage.. "

"No.. On holi day, I saw you with a kid! And that kid and the one with her was same.. "

"On holi day.. Me with a kid??? Soha was here on holi!!! She played with the other kids in the hotel!! Yes, but I did come to your colony, remember, the plate of colours fall from your hands??"

Dev recollects the scene. "Yes, but then I saw you with a kid.. You introduced that child as DevAkshi.."

"Come on Dev!! It was just me... Soha was playing holi in the hotel. She has no idea about you.. Wait a minute, let me show you her picture..." Sona opens her phone and scrolls out a picture of Soha..

"This is Soha.."

"I know.. This is the girl I have seen too.. "

Now both Dev and Sona stood boggled at their own talks.

"How can this be?? A girl who looks exactly like Soha!! A female like me?? Dev! She is the culprit.. She is pretending to be me.. I have a plan.. *muted*"

"Okay.. " Dev replied smiling at her..

"Now this will be real fun." Both happily replies.

"But I am still confused, how can there be two Soha?? I mean--"

"Did you give birth to twins?"

"No.. I mean, I would be knowing.."

"Probably,the doctor was involved.. Or --"

"I will ask Rithwick" Sona says picking her phone up and dialing Rithwicks' number.

"By the way, please meet me tomorrow in the night, would you??" Sona asks Dev, putting her hands into his.

"Tomorrow?? Anything special??"

"Hmm... No, but I wanted discuss some bussiness matters.. Okay.."