Chapter 1

Jordyns P.O.V

Im Jordyn Miller, I'm bestfriends with Sophie Mahone we've been since 3d grade.

I go to a horrible school with horrible people except for Sophie Austin and Ryan.

Yes Yes.... I have a major crush on Sophie's older brother, Austin. He's not like other popular guys at my school. Some just want to get into girls pants. But Austin's taken by the most meanest popular girl in

school. She slept with the whole football team and she hates everyone who crosses her path.

Today was the last day of summer and you know what that means........SCHOOL

ugh I hate school, even though I get really good grades but I still hate school.

the only subject in school that I loved the most was music.

Music inspired me, sometimes it describes my life.

*******

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock ringing. "WHY WON'T YOU SHUT UP!!" I hit the alam clock that it fell on the floor and broke but it was still ringing. "OH GAWD JUST SHUTUPP!!" I slipped on my slippers and started stomping on my alarm clock until it stop. "Finally" I said to myself.

i was alone in this house, my mom left to work 2 hours ago and well my dad passed away.

I grabbed my phone and turned it on, it was only 6:02 am. " good I still have time" I said to myself.

i went into the bathroom and stripped of my clothes then went in the shower.

******

after I was done taking a shower I changed into this pink crop top and short shorts. I blowed dried my hair and curled my hair a wavy look. I applied makeup on until I checked the time. "Dafuq it's 7:03 already?!?"

I called Sophie to come and pick me up.

*********

I saw her drive and she parked in front of my house.

i got in and she said " hey bitch"

" hey slut " I said back to her. Yeah that's how we greet each other.

all the way Sophie was talking about Ryan she has a major crush like how I like austin.

I thought it was cute that she liked him I mean they would look like the cutest couple.

suddenly she stopped talking and there was an awkward silence.

"so how's your brother" I said wtf why did I say that?!

" Ugh well you know giving Anna rides and stuff he also been going to her place alot"

i admit it I kinda got jelouse wait kinda? I mean I got really jelouse.

i mean austin is to sweet and nice for Anna.

" Austin is to sweet and nice to be with Anna" I said

" I know and she keeps on calling me her soon to be sister inlaw, ugh I just wanna punch her in the face!" Said Sophie. I nodded, Sophie parked in the school parking lot I was trying to look for austin but as always he's with his popular group and Anna. I saw Ryan staring at Sophie, they would make a great couple....

Notes

Well it's 12:14 where I live and I'm tired af

~Madison