Chapter 11

Jordyns P.O.V.

I went home and packed my bag immediately we are leaving in a week and I need to get all my stuff. My mother won't miss me she's never home and I don't mind leaving. The only person if miss is Sophie and she's coming.

I leave my mom a note saying I'm going to be at Sophie's for awhile. I then pack all my stuff in my car and drive to Austin's.

We start looking online for apartments. I've always wanted to be a singer so New York is perfect. We all agreed on a cute apartment and then packed all our things in Ryan's can. We wanted to leave early since everybody was ready.

We started the long drive to our new life.

We we finally arrived and started unloading. I was so excited for this new journey.

Annas P.O.V.

I watched them unpack all their things with joy. It makes me sick. I watched them and heard them talk about this trip and I'm disgusted. I just need to wait for the right time. And to come up with the right plan to get rid of Jordyn once and for all.

"Steals my boyfriend, popularity. Then her friend does the same? They messed with the wrong person!" I screamed to myself.

I then hen took out the picture of Jordyn I had. I then got out of the car leaving the picture on the seat.

Street persons P.O.V.

I walked pass a nice grey car and looked through the window hoping the driver left the keys. No luck.

I then hen saw a picture. It was of a beautiful girl. She had defined cheekbones, chocolate eyes, and cherry red hair. I then saw a huge red X over her face made in black marker.

"Oh well." I said walking away.

I kicked a stone stone along the sidewalk.

It was probably nothing.