10

Me and Blake are cuddling on the bed watching Netflix, I didn't notice Blake had taken a photo of sunce I saw his post on Insta.

BlakeGray:

Blakegray:Cuddles wit her are bombbb 😘😍 @Nikii

Blakegray:
Cuddles wit her are bombbb 😘😍 @Nikii

Likes❤️: 200,233
Comments💬:122
User👤: blakegray

"Blake!" I said.
"Ah yessss ?" He asked.
"You idiotta."
"Je T'aime" he replied.
"I love you too." I smiled.

⚫️⚫️⚫️

"Are ya'll dating?" Asked Taylor at breakfast the next morning.
"No." Blake replied.
"Just best friends with benefits," I giggled.
"Oh I see. Don't hurt my baby cousin Gray." Said Cameron.
I rolled my eyes.

Anyways we're leaving for New Jersey and me and Blake are sitting next to each other.

"Aye yo Blake and Niki. I'm sitting here!" Jacob said dabbing, so now I guess I'm sitting window seat, Blake in the middle, and Jacob in aisle lane.

We were probably 34/32 minutes into flight and Blake rests his head on my shoulder.
His breathing becomes faint and I start drifting off to sleep as well.

⚫️⚫️⚫️
*JACOB's P.O.V*

I'm watching Netflix and the show I was watching finished. No!!! Anyway. I lean down and grab my phone, I hear faint snores from Blake and some from Niki, I get up with my phone and see the, sleeping... Blake on Nik's shoulder and Nik's head on the window. I lean over Blake and take the picture.

JacobSartorius:

Someone must be tired @Nikii 😂😂😘😍😍❤️❤️

Likes❤️: 956,344
Comments💬: 122,444
User👤: JacobSartorius

⚫️⚫️⚫️
*CARTER's P.O.V*
I was Instagram when I saw Jacobs post. I liked it and a lot of hate went to her, so I decided to post a photo on the plane and write a paragraph, Niki didnt deserve this.
CarterReynolds:

THROWBACK!! So recently, Jacob posted a photo of Niki sleeping

Some of you guys are writing really mean things about her. Niki is a really great girl and when I first saw her in LA I mean.. WOW MAMA! Nik, I hope you see this but I love you. And to all you ppl who hated, that is NOT MAGCON fan behaviour, so what, Niki is Cam's lil cousin but also Blake's best friend, and I bet, if he see's Jacobs post and stuff, he won't be very happy especially if he sees the god damn hate. Niki the Magcon family loves you and we can't wait to have you aboard with us for 8 months ;-)

Likes❤️: 34,444,55
Comments💬:1,333,624
User👤: carterreynolds

⚫️⚫️⚫️

Awww poor Niki. I don't know if I should make 'nake or Biki' or 'Miki or Nark' a thing?

Comment!

Blake and Niki

Or

Mark and Niki

Bai guys ya gurl. Ry Ryxxx