chapter 1

I just left my school and decided to head to the video game store. When I arrived I was surprised that there was one Sword art online game left. I quickly grabbed it and went through my backpack to see if I had enough money. I had exactly $75 so I went up to the cashier and bought it. I already have the head gear, I got it on my 12th birthday a few days ago. When I got home I said hello to my mom then ran upstairs. I quickly changed into jogging pants and a tank top then put on my head gear and was about to say Link start when my mom came in.
"(Y/N) I am going to a bar with some friends are you going to be okay by yourself?"
"Yes mom"
"Okay love you"
"Love you too"
After she left I yelled link start and the game started. My character was dressed slutty but it didn't bother me to much. I was in the town of beginnings so I started to look around. I then saw a boy with black hair who seemed to know what he was doing so I ran up to him.
"Hi I'm (G/N). I don't know how to play can you help me?"
"I'm kirito and sure I will help you"
"Thanks."
We then ran to a field where he started teaching me how to fight. After about 2 hours I decided to log out.
"I need to log out, I have to clean my house." I said.
"Okay bye"
"Bye"
I scrolled down the menu and couldn't find the log out button.
"Umm Kirito sorry to bug you again but I can't find the log out button."
"What do you mean its right-"
He went through his menu and couldn't find it.
"Huh that's weird maybe its a bug?"
"Maybe. It is the first day of the game there is bound to be bugs."
Suddenly we were teleported to the main part of town along with all the other players. Then a weird red Person popped up on the middle above us. (AKA Akyhecko Kyaba)
(Time skip)
If you die in the game you die in real life. Those word struck me. After the big long speech he said he had a gift for us. I opened my inventory to see a mirror I took it out and suddenly I looked like my normal self. My (H/L) (H/C) hair, my big but small breasts, my small height, my curves, everything was there.
"(G/N) are you okay?"
I turned around to see a boy with black hair wearing the sane outfit as Kirito.
"Who are you?"
"I'm kirito, who are you?"
"Its me (G/N)."
"Your so young and pretty!" He yelled
"Umm thanks" I said while blushing.
"Come on let's go!"
"Okay!"
(Time skip)
We were now in an alley way and Kirito suddenly stopped.
"Kirito whats wrong?"
"Listen its time we go our separate ways!"
"No please I'm scared don't leave me alone! I'll die!"
"Who old are you!?"
"12!"
"Shit, I can't leave a kid alone, let's go" he said while walking away.
I quickly ran to catch up with him.
(Time skip) (6 months later)
I met kirito exactly 6 months ago today. Tomorrow I am going to tell Kirito how I feel about him. I am scared. Will he reject me? Or will he like me back? I won't know until tomorrow I guess. Wish me good luck.
After I finished writing that in my diary I quickly put it in my drawer and went to bed.
(Time skip) (morning)
I woke up and quickly had a shower then left my hotel room and went downstairs to greet Kirito. I saw him at a table with some girl. I quickly went up to him.
"Hey Kirito!"
"Hey (G/N), this is Asuna."
I looked up to see a girl with long hazel hair, big breasts, and a Knights of the Blood Oaths uniform on.
"Hi I'm (G/N), nice to meet you." I said.
"Nice to meet you too (G/N)."
I can't tell if she likes him or not.
(Time skip) (after breakfast)
All through breakfast she was flirting with him, she is very pretty and nice but I love Kirito but then again if he likes her and that's what will make him happy then I'm happy too. If he likes her I will support them.

(A/N) (Authors Note)
Hope you guys like this chapter. I tried to make it long so enjoy. Bye,
Sasha
Word count: 772