chapter 5

(A/N)
There will be smut between Asuna, Kirito and reader in this chapter. Just a warning.
(Readers POV)
I woke up early the next morning with arms wrapped around my waist. Then I realized that I'm naked. Oh shit what happened? I thought. Then I recalled the events of last night. I had sex with Kirito! I rolled over and looked at kirito. He was sound asleep and as handsome as always. I was staring at him then I remembered something. When we first met I asked him to go with him. Then he asked my age and I said 12 then he said I can't leave a kid behind. Does that mean he's older then me? I quickly shot out of bed and started grabbing all my clothes and armour. Then got dressed and left.
(Kirito's POV)
I woke up naked with no one beside me. I got up and got dressed to go and break up with Asuna.
(Timeskip) (still Kirito's POV)
I teleported to Asuna's house and went inside.
"Hey Asuna you Here?"
"Yeah I'm in the bedroom."
I went in there to find Asuna wearing sexy clothes.
"Listen kirito I'm breaking up with you, but I thought we could have break up sex one last time. What Do you think?"
I didn't say anything I just started kissing her.
(Asuna's POV)
Kirito started kissing me so I kissed back. I turned him around and pushed him down on the bed. I started to unbuckle his pants and pulled them down to reveal the huge bulge that immediately sprung out. I went down a stared teasing him by swirling my tongue on his tip.
"Asuna stop teasing I don't have time for this!"
"As you wish master." I Said
Before taking all of him in my mouth. I went up and down sucking and licking on his member. Just when he was about to cum I pulled it out. I quickly tore his shirt of then undressed myself. I then pushed himself inside me and started riding him. I was going up and down while grinding on him trying to give him the best. After a few minutes I came and was too tired to do anything so he flipped us over so he was on top and started thrusting into me Repeditly.
(Readers POV)
I just arrived at Asuna's house for some shopping we were gonna do. I headed inside. But didn't see her so I went to her bedroom to see Kirito and Asuna having sex. I cleared my throat loud enough for them to hear and they both looked at me. Kirito pulled out of Asuna and walked over to me. He started stripping me.
"What the hell are you doing?"
"Shhh just enjoy it."
He stripped all of my clothes of and put me on the bed he positioned himself at my back entrance while Asuna was at my front. Kirito started thrusting into me while Asuna stuck 3 fingers in me and also started thrusting those in and out of me. This is going to be a long day I thought.

Word Count: 524 words