Chapter 2

I Decided to ask kirito how he knew her.
(Flash back) (Kirito first met Asuna)
Kirito and I have been in the game for 3 months now and someone finally found the boss room on the first floor. Kirito and I were gonna head out in the morning together. I don't know where to go so kirito said to meet him downstairs of our hotel room and we would go together. Only I woke up and he had left with out me. I went to the front desk and asked them.
"Have you seen a boy about my height with black hair?"
"He left about an hour ago."
"Oh, okay thanks."
I checked my messages and I had one message from him. It read,
Dear (Y/N),
I'm sorry I left without you, it's just I'm worried you could die so after you read this message I will be removed from your friends list until the first floor is cleared. I know you can handle yourself I just don't want to risk it,
Kirito
That asshole. I thought we would clear all the floors together.
(Time skip) (3 hours later still in flash back)
I was sitting in my hotel room when there was a knock at the door. I ran and opened it to see kirito.
"Kirito! DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" I said.
"Sorry about that (Y/N). I promise I won't do it again."
I opened my door more and gestured for him to come in. He came in so I closed my door and sat on the bed. He came over and sat beside me so I played my head down on his lap and fell asleep.
(Flash back over)
"When I was fighting the boss Asuna was on my team." He told me.
"Oh okay. So kirito do you like her?"
He immediately started blushing.
"Why would you say that?!"
"Oh just curious"
"Well to answer your question yes, as a friend nothing more, I like someone else."
"Oh. Who do you like then?"
"Can't tell you that, it's private."
"Fine then."
It's good he doesn't like Asuna but who does he like then? I gave to find out. Great I sound like a tsundere! Whatever as long as I don't kill anyone for him I'll be fine.

Word count:385