ulquiorra x reader

Gone. They were all gone. Dead. You couldn't do anything to help them. You were too late. They were dead. He was dead.

You starred at his lifeless body in shock. You felt a sob escape your lips, but you couldn't hear anything. You couldn't focus on anything other than him.

"ULQUIORRA!"

Waking up with a jolt you fell out of bed and onto the cold hard floor. You stayed still, trying to calm your heartbeat. A dream, it was only a nightmare. Even so, thinking about made you want crawl into a little ball and cry.

So instead you stood up and put on one of ulquiorra's jackets and quickly made your way to the fourth tower. Knocking on his bedroom door you shifted uncomfortably, you didn't want to bother him, but you were scared to be alone.

Ulquiorra opened the door a few seconds after you knocked. His emerald green eyes gave you a once over and you looked at the floor shyly. "Another one?" It hadn't been the first time you appeared at his door after a nightmare.

When you nodded, ulquiorra took a step back letting you enter his room. After closing the door behind you, he soundlessly walked back into his bed and lifted the covers for you to join him. A small smile found its way onto your lips as you climbed in after him.

Ulquiorra rested an arm over your torso and you nuzzled your face into his chest. "I love you, ulquiorra."

"Go to sleep, (y/n)." Even he didn't say the words themselves, you knew what he felt. Slowly but surely you felt yourself sink into unconsciousness.