Chapter 12

Your P.O.V.
I twirled Garroths and Zane's hair in my finger, I felt horrible. I have been coughing up blood ALL day, Zane has helped me he's so nice, I smiled and Zane smiled back. I heard some people yelling in front of us I sat up to see a boy with brown hair oh! The one I flipped, I crossed my arms and glared at him. "Garroth come on let's go." The boy said. I felt blood coming up my throats and I looked at Zane he grabbed a paper bag and I spat into it, "Why doesn't she speak Zane? And what is she coughing up?" He asked. He bent over trying to see my face I had a hoodie on to cover up, I slapped his cheek and turned away from him. Stupidly he looked in the paper bag DUDE WHAT YHE HELL!?!? I thought. He had a disgusted face one and grabbed Garroths arm dragging him into the school, Garroth gave me an apologetic look and left with him. Zane sighed and rubbed my back. The brown haired boy came back out walking towards us. I grabbed the pen and paper and wrote, Leave is alone. I gave it to him and he shook his head no. I glared at him and leaned on Zane. Zane put his arm around me and pulled me closer, "Laurence would you leave?" Zane asked rolling his eyes. "Nah, I'll sit with you guys." The boy grinned soon a boy with white hair came out sitting with us also. "Hwy baby~" he said to me. I pouted and he reached for my butt, I slapped his hand away and snuggled Zane. "Jeez.." he said rubbing his hand. They still didn't see my face yet so the white haired boy said, "Can you move your hood so we can see your beautiful face?" I tightened my hood making my face seem more like a shadow. "Guys she doesn't like to show her identity!" Zane snapped at them. "Do you know what she looks like?" The brown haired boy asked. "Yes!" He and glaring at him. "Then why can't we?" The white haired boy asked. "That's for her to decide." Zane said.
The boy with brown hair reached for my hood to pull in up. I pushed his hand away, I wish I could yell at them.. hm. If I find Tom maybe I can! I grabbed the paper and pen and wrote, I'll be back I promise just grabbing something! Don't let those dumb boys follow! I passed it to Zane and left toward the forest taking my iPhone out and calling Tom. "Yes?" He said.  CRAP! I can't speak I'm so dumb! I thought and hung up, I texted him instead.
~TEXT THANG XD~~
You: I called sorry totally forgot I can't talk throat got damaged. Could you heal it??
Tom: Kk coming now
You: k be quiet tho!
~~TEXT THANG OVER~~
Tom soon appeared and healed my throat, "Thank you big bro!" I aid hugging him. He laughed and hugged me back before going. I left the woods going back toward Zane. He was fighting off the two boys and I came back, "Hey Zane!" I said hugging him from behind. "Y-you can speak!?!??" He said so surprised. "W-wait... if that's healed... then is it healed?" He asked lifting up my hood. I pulled it down, "I don't know.." I said. "How all of a sudden she can talk?" The boy with white hair asked in a snobby way. "Shut up." I said glaring at him, he laughed and I started chasing him through the school. We ran around the school and he laughed I frowned and finally I caught up to him. He swept me off my feet and pulled my hood down. He gasped when he saw 'kill me' on my fore head. I tugged my hood back down, and soon realized I was in his arms. "Let me go!" I said trying to get out of his grip. Garroth soon appeared with Aaron and Zane. The boy got scared and dropped me. I landed on the ground and I rubbed my knee. "T-thanks.." I said, Zane helped me up I just realized how taller he was then me. "You can speak!?!" Aaron and Garroth aid surprised. "Yeah... I found a healing potion." I lied. I mean it was sorta true, my brother was the one that found the healing potion. They nodded and all three hugged me, the white haired boy was still there and I hissed at him like a cat. He flinched and took a step backwards, I started chasing him again and I chased him through the cafeteria we were jumping on tables and finally I pounced on him making him fall to the ground, he blushed and I slapped him, "HEY GET OFF OF HIM!" I heard a girl yell. I looked up to see a black haired girl, "Sure can do." I mumbled getting off of the boy. The girl helped him up and I walked away, the bell rang so I headed for class.
~~TIME SKIP~~
Your P.O.V.
I walked out of the school with Aaron, Garroth and Zane. "Heh. I wonder what pain will be today.." I said looking at everyone. "Remember Y/n we're here for you." Aaron said putting a hand on my shoulder. I smiled at him and said bye, I walked into my house and Cyrus ran towards me so did Vivi. "What?" I asked them. "YOU CAN TALK!?!?" They screamed at me. "Tom." I said. "Ohh." Vivi replied. They both nodded and my dad came down stairs grumpy as usual, "You older one. Your coming with me and your mother." My dad growled. "What?" Vivi said confused, "you me and your mother are going in a trip!" My dad snapped. "SO GO PACK YOIR BAGS!" He yelled pointing up stairs. Vivi rushed upstairs and came back down a few minutes later with a suitcase. "COME ON HUNNY!" My dad yelled and soon my mother came down. "Wait how will we eat?" I asked. "Figure it out!" My dad growled, and they left Vivi gave me an apologetic look and they drove off. Vivi was the one making money so now... I have to get a job, I have to be a big sister to Cyrus. He's only a kid... I looked down at him and he looked up at me, "Aaron?" I asked him, he shook his head no. "Zane?" I asked he shrugged, I snapped my fingers "TOM!" I said. Cyrus nodded. I called up Tom, "Hey Y/n!" He said, "Hi!" I replied. "Could Cyrus and I stay with you please?" I asked. "Y/n... you know I can't do that... remember last time?" He asked. "Yeah.." I said. "Ok.. well I'll have to go to Zane's house I guess." I said. "Mk talk to ya later bai!" Tom said and hung up. "So... Zane's house." I said looking at Cyrus. He nodded and we knocked on The door, A brown haired boy opened it looked at us and before I could speak closed it. I knocked again, this time he looked at us longer, "Listen is Za-" I got cut off by the slam of the door being closed. "Vlayd who is it!?!" I heard someone yell. "I don't know some hobos!" Someone else yelled. "What!?!? Let me see!!" I heard the voice yell. Up above a window opened and out popped Zane's face, I waved and he looked at me shocked. He quickly closed the window, and I heard foot steps soon the door opened and we looked at him. "Hi Zane!" I said, he let me inside and I walked in with Cyrus. "Zane I was wondering if I could sleep here for tonight?" I asked him, "Why? Did something happen!?!?" He said getting worried, "yeah.. my dad and mom took my older sister on a trip with them.. and Vivi's the one making all the money and cooking." I said staring at the ground. He put a hand on me reassuring me, and he let me stay the night.
Hey guys hope ya enjoyed if you did please leave a comment, read ma other books and omg thank you guys for so many reads olive ya ALSO!!!! Check out KikichanArtist she's amazing and STAY KAWAII-Pet~Senpai is out