Chapter I: Start of New Life!

Introduction

This Story is for Personal Use Only

I am Kristine Beatrice Chen. I’m a 15 year old girl that was moved to a new school. My school is like 5 blocks away from home.

My mom is a house wife while my dad works in a bank next to our city. Its bit far from home that’s why he leaves home early and skip eating breakfast with us. I like to read or should I say I love to read, reading is my passion, whatever it is as long as I will learn a lot from it. By the way I got my own library inside my room. Also I love to wear sweater even it is thick or thin as long as it’s colourful.

It is my first day on my new school which I have transferred.

What do I expect!? NEW FACES.. PEOPLE and ATTITUDES..

Because it was first day, my father gave me a ride. And I don’t know the way to it..

He works as a manager. To make it short, he makes money so easy that i don’t have to worry for my next meal.

Dad gave me a piece of paper with my room floor and number, it says “3rd floor, room 312”

I was on my way to go upstairs and I notice someone is following me on my way up to find my classroom, which I don’t know where. When I sway my head back to see who is following.

I didn’t expect it. It was a cute guy that doesn’t look like someone that will harm me. Then I asked “Why are you following me do you need something?”

He smiled at me and I smiled back then he said, “I am not following you. I am on my way to my classroom. And I don’t have interest to anyone.”

“Hush!” I felt annoyed. His attitude is so much different from his angelic face. I just bow down, like I didn’t hear anything he said.

Then I climb upstairs and continue finding my classroom. “ By the way I forgot! Even he is so rude, why didn’t I ask his name!?” I feel disappointed.

Finally, I reached Room 312 it’s near the end of the other side of the hallway. I felt bit tired and exhaust because the sun is so hot. I started to sweat, so I find a seat near the window, to feel the fresh air.

Someone come inside the room then all the girls starts to giggle and whisper to each other. But I don’t mind them. I kept reading the book with me. I felt curious when all the girls run on the front corner, it seems like a superstar comes in to sign autographs. Still I kept reading, I don’t care who the Hell it is.

“Good Morning! Everyone” our teacher just arrived. Everyone rushed on their seats, but still staring on the guy in front that I can’t see a picture of its face because it was far away from me.

“Silence! Welcome to school again for old students. Let’s start to meet new students” I closed my book put it in my bag and listen. “Anyone that is new please raise your hands!” the teacher said. I raise up my right hand and the guy near the front which I can’t see clearly.

“So first introduce yourself! Go in front you the lady near the window!” the teacher pointing at me. I stand up and face everyone,

“I am Kristine Beatrice Chen, I’m 15 years old and you can call me Kris or Bea. And I hope we all can be friends” I said those words with myself up high but I think no one is listening to me. All of their attention is on the new boy in class same as me.

“Okay, thank you Ms, Next one is the guy in front” He stands up and all the girls except me started to chuckle.

*I stretch my neck and look at his face*