Chapter II: Christmas Vacation!

Tomorrow will be our last day on school before christmas vacation.. And our teacher organized a night party.. This party Is somehow like a Prom Night for us.. In short we need our own dates.. Dean Asked if he can be my escort..

"i'll think about it Dean.." But actually deep in my mind, would Justine ask me.. He might invite me but he's not around this day.. 

But why I'm feeling like this.. I feel I was playing of their feelings.. It's like I didn't know who I really want.. I would not be fair if the two of them ask me to be their partner tomorrow and I will choose only one.. But If accept the two of them, It will cause trouble. Why I feel troubled this so far.. I wish Justine won't ask me to be his date so I don't have problem's..

"Why did You need to think about it? Mr. Lee can't be you're date cause he's a teacher and I'm you're only close classmate.. Or maybe there's someone else? Who is he?" Here we go again.. Dean start's to tease me again..

"No I don't.. I-ii just don't wanna hang with someone who doesn't been nice to me since the first time we've met!" I shouted.. And everyone on the room, started to look at as even our teacher in math..

"Mr. Kim get back to your seat.." My teacher shouted on Dean "I'm sorry Ma'am" He replied and bow then afterwards sit back on his armchair...

"Ms. Chen Please watch out you're voice, you are interupting my class.. If you won't stop then leave.." She shouted.. I just bow my head down and didn't say any single word until the discussion's end..

After our teacher left our room I run out of our room and go to Andrei's lab to check if he's there.. He is there and he looks busy, maybe i can bother him for a while just to feel better...

I tell him what happened on class.. and he said..

"It's alright don't feel pity It was normal for student to get scolded by teacher's and why don't you just accept Dean as you're date?" Then I tell him how I feel about Dean and Justine... If ever Justine will invite me it will be a problem..

"If I we're you.. you will choose the one that really cares and really confess his feeling's to you" He opinioned.. "Are you referring to Justine? Andrei..." I answered..

"See! The one you want to be you're date is Justine.. but were is he right now? Dean's the one who asked you first.. It's you're choice Kris.." He fooled me.. 

Then i started to joke to reverse the topic.. "If ever you are my classmate. You don't need to invite me  to be a date Andrei cause I'm the one that will ask you to be my date for that night.. He he he"

"Ahahaha.. If you get older Kris promise to Marry me.." He smiled... "Stop joking Mr. Lee" I pushed his face with my hand.. "Don't kill me with that smile" I added.. 

Then He hugged me.. "I'm serious Kris when you finished schooling. Promise me that you will marry me.." 

"Andrei.. I promise.."

I don't know what I am saying but he is the one I really love, since I was moved into this school.. he change my life.. he always make me happy, he always comfort me.. Marrying him soon will be a good pay back for everything.. I rubs my soft hands on his face..

*Something falls*

Dean is staring on the laboratory door and he look shocked.. He drop all his books..

I remove my hands on Andrei.. Dean pick up his books and run.. I followed him.. "Dean wait!.. "          I shouted. I grab his shoulder's and he faced me.. there's tears on his eyes..  "Why are you crying.. Please don't tell anyone about me and Andrei.." I rub his shoulder's..