Awake!

- Victor

''VICTOR!'' Yuri's dad is standing in the door. I'm scratching my eyes ''Yes, what. do you know what time it is...'' I'm looking over at my watch ''It's, 2 Am.'' He just smiles ''Victor, get your clothes on!'' he runs out the door again and i hear him shout something to Yuri's mom. I'm getting up and finds a par of jeans, I'm wondering what is going on. When i get some clothes on, I'm going to the kitchen, were Yuri's mom, dad and sister runs around, getting ready ''Were are we going?'' I must sound like someone who just work up from the death. Since Yuri's accident I fell like I've been a bigger part of the family, it have been just as hard for me as them. Yuri's mom looks at me and says ''Haven't Toshiya told you?'' I'm shaking my head a little and drinking some of my coffee ''Victor dear, Yuri is awake...'' *coughs*coughs* I'm choking ''WHAT!'' Mari grasp my arm and says ''No time for drinking or choking, he has bin asleep tree weeks now, I'm not going to let him wait any longer!'' then she pulls her dad out to the door, to the car.

We runs into the hospital... I will not say run, its more like a fast walking. Toshiya gets fast a doctor to check witch room Yuri is in, and she... ''Excuse me? are you Victor Nikiforov?'' a little girl is standing looking up at me with a sparkle in her eye ''Yes, how can i help you?'' i goes down on one knee and smiles to the little girl ''C-a can i get a... A picture WITH YOU?'' i giggled a little and took her phone, we took a picture. she thanked me and ran happy over to her mom ''Okay, Toshiya were are Yuri's room...'' where did they go? I'm looking around, but all I can see is a lot of doctors and people i don't know. I lost them, great...

I have now been sitting in the waiting area for ten minutes, they won't give me any information about Yuri since I'm not family, all I can do is sit and wait for one of them to come by, so they can approve me. This is great... Yuri are awake and I'm not there!

(I Hope you like the story, but please tell me if the chapters are to short)