Two years back!

- Yuri

My feet fells like they are lighter than air.

I haven't made one mistake yet and I'm not going to...

I'm not going to disappoint victor.

I'm going to show how god I am.

I have done all my jumps perfect and for some seconds when i spins around i see victor, he is smiling. Just two jumps more and i will probably beat my own personal record. Just to think that this is the first time I'm skating knowing that victor and I are dating. As soon the though pooped up in my head i instant started smiling. My feet are moving on its own and I'm still doing perfect, its just so perfect.

but it was to perfect, in seconds i felt my left foot give after under me and I'm falling to the ice head first. Everything going black, but in all of the darkness i hear voices calling my name. I thing i also heard victors, but I'm not sure. After that its like everything just stands still, but move faster than ever at the same time. When i wake up again my head fells empty. I sits up immediately, i gotta see...... who is it that i wanna see? who am i? Omg! i don't remember anything, how did i get here... I'm about to get up, when someone comes in the door. she looks like a doctor ''Yuri Katsuki? how are you felling?'' The doctor is a women, she is tall and blond ''I'm fine, thank you...'' how did she know that i was awake? ''Yuri, who do you want us to call first, to tell you're awake?'' she is smiling so much ''I'm sorry, but i don't know'' she looks a little worrier. Then she comes closer and sits on the chair in front of me ''Yuri, what year do we have?'' i getting a little bit up, so I'm sitting more right ''We have... 2014 right?'' She looks down and she is shakes her head a little ''No dear, we have 2016, almost 2017...'' What? have i bin in a coma for like two years? ''Doctor, have i been in a coma for so long?'' i fell like I'm going to cry, what about my skating, will i even remember anything? ''No, you haven't bin in coma, you've got a memory loss'' ... a memory loss ''You can go to sleep again, i will just call your parents'' she gets up from the chair and goes to the door, before she close it i manged to whisper ''Okay''

(Sorry for my bad spelling, but I'm from Denmark and we don't normally speak or write in English, I'm trying my best)