Idol!

- Yuri

A doctor is sitting in front of me telling what have happened, so what i get is that i hit my head and slept for tree weeks and forgot two years of my life. My head turns when i hear someone knock. The doors open and my sister, mom and dad comes in ''MOM!'' i get up and hugs her tight ''I missed you so much mom'' I let go and hugs my dad ''DAD'' i have tears in my eyes. When i let go of my dad, i turn around and right there I'm in Mari's arms ''You t-oo!'' great now I'm crying... ''Mari? did you see where victor went?'' i stop and look over at my mom ''Mom? who is Victor?'' I'm sitting down on the bed again, I'm still a bit tired ''Victor? your Victor'' my mom says. I don't know anyone named Victor ''Mom, i don't know anyone in person named Victor'' - ''Mom, i will find him'' - ''Okay Mari dear'' the door closes after her ''Yuri, don't you remember Victor?'' I'm shaking my head ''I'm sorry, but Yuri have had a memory loss on two years'' the doctor lays a hand on my shoulder and i look up at her and smiles ''So you don't remember Victor as your coach?'' - ''I have a coach named Victor? like the same name as Victor Nikiforov?'' my smiles gets bigger, that's so cool ''No dear, Victor Nikiforov is your coach...'' ............................. ''Yuri dear?'' .......................................... Victor Nikiforov are my coach, that Victor. The Victor who are my biggest idol.

- Victor

''Mari!'' i get up from the chair ''I'm over here, where did you go?'' She runs over to me and looks at me ''Victor, I think we have a problem, come'' we start walking down the hall ''Are Yuri okay?'' - ''Yes, but when Horiko said your name, he didn't... seems to remember you?...'' - ''What? he don't remember me?'' - ''I'm sorry'' - ''It's okay'' its fine, I don't believe her. She don't know about Yuri and I, he wont forget me that easy. We have been through so much together.

When we get to the door, Mari tries to say something, but I'm not listing to her. i push the door open and walks in ''Yuri?'' he and his dad are sitting on the bed, he looks up at me, and his eyes starts to sparkle ''You're really Victor Nikiforov?!'' Yuri looks me in the eyes ''Can i please talk to Yuri alone?'' - ''Of cores dear'' Yuri's mom kisses me on the cheek and walks out, with Toshiya, Mari and the Doctor ''Yuri let me tell you something'' he looks at me as scared as the first time we meet.