Bland, Tessy Bland

Beep! Beep! Beep!

W-wha? Morning already?

"Get up! Stupid idiot, get up!"

Alright! Alright! Miss Maya....?

"What?!?"

Why are you here?

"I run an orphanage not a daycare center! Mister and Madame Jovè will be arriving soon to adopt a child. You should look perfect. Everything should!"Miss Maya exclaimed.

I looked out my cracked window sille and saw what looked like an ice cream truck. I imagined myself eating an ice cream sundae. My mouth began to water, I felt good well at least for 5 seconds.

" Tessy, downstairs now!"

I got my only dress in the broken closet. I combed my hair until it reached an acceptable style. When I finally reached the first floor there I saw two well dressed people. They must be in the top rank society. I barely reached the low class society.

" Children, this is Mister and Madame Jovè, a couple from "Eastern Lolabby" or as we know the village for the top class society here in Apply Ties." Miss Maya announced.

They looked beautiful. Mr. Jovè was wearing a suit and tie with freshly waxed shoes. Mdm. Jovè was wearing a blue dress with shiny high heels. If only I would be chosen to live with the upper class society. I kept on imagining myself there in the village that Mr. Jovè saw me with dreamy eyes and asked me...

"Young lady, what is your name?"

B-Bland, Tessy Bland, sir.

"How is it that an orphan like you knows what your family name is?"

I was told so.

"Tessy, I just want to tell you that you, Tessy, should... tell Emma that she is adopted!!!"