On the tip of hope

Emma left the hall and went out through the cracked door. I hope Mr. and Mrs. Jovè realize that Emma isn't kind. Cruel.

An example is surely, during our medium yet spectacular celebration in honor of Curtis Mynon, our founder of that occurred last year. Of coursel this whole party was not paid by this orphanage. We're too poor. We got a huge donation from "Oskavots," the new charity business. The whole room was awesome, when I say awesome it was totally awesome. There were a lot of green and blue balloons, flowers in pots as center pieces, a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, and a huge buffet table in the corner.

As soon as Emma arrived in a pink dress a whole lot of misery was on. (By the way we did not buy these dresses from the local stores, they were donated by the middle class society.)

"Eww! Tessy, just an advice, you shouldn't wear that gorgeous I-I mean dreadful blue dress with those lovely I-I mean horrible blue heels! Here, why won't we just exchange outfits. I'm doing you a favor."she said.

Her face showed a favorable attitude, but her eyes showed she just wanted to look pretty.

Sorry Emma. I think I like my dress better than yours.

She left that spot and directly went to the buffet table. She got a cup of lemon juice and drank it. Than she got another and drank it. I decided it was safe to walk to the couch, where my friends were. We chatted for so long that I did not notice that Emma was walking nearer to me. She spilled lemon juice over the couch secretly. When I got up, this happened...

"Tess, don't urinate on a donated party couch it's just rude." Emma laughed.

"OMG! Tess, here have a chocolate milkshake." Luanda said.

I tried to grab it. Luanda just spilled it over my dress. Luanda is the bff of Emma, so I guess it answers the question on why she did it

"Awww... so sad... sorry Tess but you can't accept my offer!I like my dress more now!

Everyone laughed at me that night. Miss Maya thought that I was going to embarrass the orphanage with my 'outfit', so I was kicked out.

That proves that Emma was a rude prissy princess.

Back to the present...

I was already in my room. I guess I was walking here while remembering the celebration. I figured that I was never gonna be better than Emma, so I fell asleep. While sleeping a familiar voice called out...

"Tess, I got big news for ya!"