this is "Good bye..."

With those words I fell on my knees. Asking her why, why she would not accept me, why she said that. It was painful, you know? My whole life has crumbled like a cookie! It was just awful to be told that you wouldn't be going anywhere!

Sooooooo I guess Mr. Horchè so my cold blue eyes tear up, cause he said

"Why are you crying?" He sounded confused, as if I was acting happy in such a sad moment.

I am not adopted, I dreamt that this day would come  to me 12 years ago... I guess not. I said sadly.

"Little one, you are. I didn't mean...
I didn't let Madam Horchè continue.

You told me my bag wasn't goin anywhere...
she didn't let me continue

"Your clothes won't be needed anymore. We prepared a whole walk in closet of the latest fashion just for you." She said with full understanding.

I was speechless. No words can express how I feel, well... maybe excitement and shame.

"Dear, let's go to our new home."

I left the hall, it felt awesome leaving my "home" for once. I looked back and saw my best friend, she looked so happy for me yet her eyes showed sadness. I forgot that I was her only friend there, I had plenty of friends but she only had one, me. I ran back in and hugged my bestie telling her to hold on.

"You've been waiting for this day since God knows when, don't let me get into your head. I will miss you Tess. Please don't forget me as I will never forget you." Her voice was full of  sadness. I felt so bad.

Elliot, I will of course remember you, you were my bff since we met. Do ya remember? April 17, our day, the day we first met? Elle you're always there for me, how could I possibly forget you?

We did our handshake, triple fist bumps, jelly fish wiggle, and ended it          with a high five. My tears got me in the target of my feelings, I was crying and so was she.

So I-I guess this is goodbye.

"I guess so too, bye bestie."

I walked away slowly waving my hand. Saying goodbye. My new parents patted me at my back, it seemed like they knew what I was going through.

"Darlin', don't cry. It'll make things seem worse, as it is." Mr. Horchè said comforting me.

I entered the car and opened the side  window

Bye Elle!

I was  closing the window, but before I could Elliot shouted at the top of her lungs

"Remember me as I will remember you, for this is goodbye... well at least for now, we'll see each other soon Tess, I'll make sure of it."