Are you sure?

I sat up from my bed and saw Elliot, my best friend. She looked so tired as if she ran a street marathon back in the day, her hair was kinky as if she got a haircut from Victor Frankenstein, but despite this,  her eyes were full of excitement!

Elliot, dear friend, why are you here? I said while rubbing my eyes from my nap.

"Y-You a-are... sorry I couldn't finish my news for you, I am so damn tired!"

Never mind that. I am what?

"Adopted!"

I am what?!?!?

"Adopted, a couple is waiting for you downstairs. You must pack your bags, now!"

I stood up and walked firmly to the closet. As soon as Elliot left, I ran across the room to my secret luggage. There I placed my best attires, donated of course. I had an aqua blue shirt with a ripped sleeve, a pair of dandelion sandals with a broken sole , a pink skirt with no buttons, and at last, my most beautiful outfit my blue dress covered with a stain, milk shake that is.

Remember when I told you that I wore my "only" dress to the Jovè adoption? Well, not quite, I had two. Sorry 'bout that ;)

Two full outfits isnt enough for a forever stay with the couple downstairs, so I once again ran across the room to my other closet and stashed everything I own in one luggage. I went downstairs to see two well dressed people, in fact better than the Jovè's.

"Tessy, these are the Horchè's. They wish to adopt you."Miss Maya said.

"Are you sure that that is the girl we are looking for?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Tell her to leave her luggage here, it isn't going anywhere."