The Mistake

Emily's POV: The next day Elena came over early talking 'bout what is she gonna do about the outfits and hair and clothes."Well we could just go to hot topic after school,pick up some hair dye and BAM we looking good.

"Does that mean that I have to talk to Tyler about getting some money", said Elena.

"You know how to pay him" I say.

Doing the eye broke thing. Really Tyler wants sex all the time that's all. He thinks Elena's hot so yeah.

The last time we did this was when we needed to buy a car. He sells weed so he can bring the moola. So its no big deal. I mean it's not like he has aids.

Elena's POV: I ran to Emily's house realizing that we needed to re die our hair and buy so new hot clothes from hot topic. But I had to let myself in the house cause Emily was still asleep.

"Hello Emily "

"What are u doing here it's fucking six in the morning on a fucking Saturday ." I say.

"We need to go on a major shopping spree for the Pierce the Veil concert"ok I said.

"You know you need to have sex with him right? Then we can get the thousand dollars."

"Yeah."said Elena.

Message to Tyler: Meet me at your house a 3 o'clock after school cancel all your other plans on Monday.