Dante's Confession

After the treadmill incident, Liri was mostly with Dante to keep him relaxed from the concussion on his head.(Dante:Why would I get a concussion babe..I am not a normal human Me:Dante stop calling me babe and shut up..Do you want a chemistry in your life or not? Dante:Uh yeah...Sorry M..Mia)It was evening time and Liri and Dante were walking in the HQ when Dante asked her something,"Liri can you come with me?I want to show you something."Liri just nodded and followed him.They walked out of the HQ to the ground level and went outside..There were light breeze blowing and pleasant weather.There was a sea a little far which created even beautiful scene.They sat down beside the rocks on the shore.Fireworks were glowing in the sky with lively colours... Everything around there seemed calm and beautiful.

Liri was looking at the fireworks with a calm demanor a smile bright on her face.Her hairs blowing at her back making her more beautiful than what Dante has seen.He was starring at her face with longing and happiness in his eyes..It's like it was a beautiful sight for him. He was feeling warm from inside and happy to see her bright smile.There was a smile on his face too.For him she was looking not more than a goddess.

"Beautiful,Isn't it?"Dante asked her.She smiled and nodded,"Yes...Very beautiful"She didn't looked at him."Yeah just like you...",Dante trailed off looking kinda nervous.She looked at him in surprise and confusion.She then smiled,"Uh..Thanks..You are the first one to say that to me,you know."He was surprised,"Really?"She nodded her head.Dante then grinned,"You kidding me?Who is the fool not to see and tell you r so beautiful!Damn those idiots doesn't know anything....To be honest,I have never seen someone as beautiful as you....So strong,brave and kind.For what I have known you for a short time...You r caring like a mother...I am glad this team got a captain like you....You completed this team....You..you...Kinda completed the space I ever had.."He took her hands in his and smiled at her,"You know you remind me of a friend I had when I was a kid...So gentle...No one ever was as caring as you and her to me....I..I lost her...But my luck...I got you.Its been only few weeks and you made me feel like a fool..Like I am not alone...I feel happy."

Liri smiled at him.A soft look in her eyes,she chuckled,"I am glad I made u feel happy...I am glad I can vanish your loneliness.To be honest,You also remind me of my childhood friend...So care free,goof,loving."

Dante's smile grew up more,"Wow...Then we have something in common.So...I wanted to ask you....Um...Please stay in my life...You are very sweet friend...I am lucky to have you...So...Will u be my girlfriend."Liri was surprised,she started silent for many seconds.Dante frowned,"Look I understand if u don't want to be....I am not forcing you...But please don't leave me when I got a friend like you...I don't want to...."Liri put her finger on his lips and stopped  him.She smiled at him,"Don't...I will love to become your girlfriend...I was just shocked..I never had someone to ask me that and I never got any boyfriend.I am your friend..I will always be your friend..You are not alone Anymore.This team...It's like my family.And you are it's part too.No matter what I will always be here for you..."

He smiled feeling so warm and happy.His lonliness gone..His heart filled with warmth.He loved this feeling.He hugged her tightly as she rubbed his back loving my.He muttered, "Thankyou..Very much.This means a lot to me..."They both kept eath other in hold and watched the lively fireworks enjoy in each other's company and warmth.

Woohooh!Dante finally got his love...Finally.

Dante:Hell yeah!I got my sexy girlfriend.See bitches!

Vergil:Don't jump on too much Dante...You look like an idiot.

JR:*sigh*He is already an idiot,what do you expect.It's beyond my knowledge how Liri can love him....

Dante: Hey Shut up you idiot!I can love my Girl and she can love me.No one asked you...*hugs Liri*

Lyria:Aw babe...Thanks..But it's all on Mia chan you know..She shipped me with you..*hugs him back*

Me:Hehe...I actually like this ship.But what should I name it.*thinking*

Kate:Hehe..I know 'Danria'!

Me:*eyes twitching*

JR:*facepalm*Really Kate...It's lame.

Me:How about 'LiriDanny'?

Dante:*eyes lits up*Yes!perfect..It sounds very well too.*kisses Liri on cheek*

Lyria:*smiles*mhm..

*Everyone nods*

Me:Don't worry my fellow friends you all also get a suitable ship like this in future...So better prepare yourselves.

*Everyone shudders*

Me:Hehe...So I don't own any of the characters except Liri,Kate and Kriestine.Every other characters belong to their authorised owners.Hope you enjoy...I will try to update as soon as I can get.Thanks😊