Chapter 1: The acceptance

No one P.O.V :

In a little house at the edge of a village named Wooding-town (yep ! That's a made-up word by myself x3) where birds are singing, flowers are blooming, a little bit of sunshine enter by the still closed shutters. The person who live here is starting to wake up a little bit. His room is a real mess... they're clothes on the floor with some papers and pencils... It's not a big house but he feels good there... He's a famous painter and he live with his little brother Papyrus who wants to join the vampire hunter... But the big bro don't really believe in it... The so-called hunter haven't found them or at least returned yet...

Encre P.O.V :

*yawn* I open my eyes and see that it's the morning. I woke up, put some clothes on and went in the kitchen to eat my breakfast. After that I decide to go walking in the center of the village and take advantage of it to greet everybody. My bro isn't woken yet so i leave a note on the table so he doesn't worry.

~°°°~ skip time between the house and the village ~°°°~

I walk to the park and I sat down on a bench, my favourite, the one where i have the best see on the village.

-"Oh ! Encre ! Encre ! Good morning !!"

I heard a voice behind me, it's Azure with his usual top form.

-"Azure ! 'morning ! how are you ?"

-"Really fine ! Today I'm going to catch a vampire bat this time !!"

Ah yes, Azure is a member of the group of hunters... I'm a little bit sad for the poor bats who are nonstop hunt...

-"And you Encre ? You're going to continue your drawings ?"

-"Yes ! You know that's my job and my passion !"

-" Yeah I know it ! But you really don't want to join the group ? It'll be more fun with you !!"

-"No, I prefer my job... But why you don't want to take Pap intead of me ? You know that it's his dream..."

-"It's not that we don't want but... erm... He's... too scatterbrain do this job..."

-"But-"
He cut me

-"We can't Encre ! And you know that I'm srry too ! The decision don't belong to me..."

-"Yes... sorry Az... Pap is always saying that he want to join you with determination... so I'm just trying to make his dream come thrue... After all it's the job of a big brother..."

-"... That must be hard for you... I'm sorry Encre.."

-"No it's not your fault... Hey ! But you could take him like a trainees !"

-"What ?!"

-" Yes ! A trainees ! Like that, Pap could come just one time with you to see how it is without being a member ! And this decision you can take it on your own ! So ? Are you okey ?"

-"herr... I don't know if it's..." 

I look at him like a whipped pup

-"haa... okey then... meeting at the entrance of the forest at nightfall. And no delay will be tolerated !"

-"Thank you very much Azure ! My bro'll be so happy !! I'm going to tell it him at once !! Excuse me but I'm gotta go..."

-"Yeah yeah go !"

At this words, I took my things and run to the house.

AAAAHH..... 606 words... FINISH !! I'm sorry if nothing really happened in this chap but I promise you to do a better chap 2 !! See ya ! ;p